eXtacy

Weekend Estimates: GotG 17.6m | TMNT 16.8m | If I Stay 16.4m | WGST 9.0m | Sin City 6.5m

I was going to say we've only sold 59 tickets to Sin City all day so far.It's in our IDX(which seats 424), and the most sold for one show was 18. There was one show with only 4 people!

That's embarrassing for SC2. How's If I Stay and Where The Game Stands Tall doing at your theater?

This week is pretty bad, next weekend is labor day so there should be some nice holds at least.  And then everyone can go take a 2 week vacation because no weekend number will be able to even get above Guardians preview numbers.

• Like 1

‘Sin City 2′ Misfires at Friday Box Office for Estimated $10 Million Weekend

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/sin-city-2-misfires-at-friday-box-office-for-estimated-10-million-weekend-1201288515/

Box office estimates for the weekend:

1. “If I Stay” – $17 million

2. “Guardians of the Galaxy” – $16.5 million

3. “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” – $14.5 million

4. “When the Game Stands” – $12 million

5. TIED: “Sin City: A Dame to Kill For” and “Let’s Be Cops” – $10 million

Friday estimates in the article: Sin City 2 - 3.6M | If I Stay - 7M | GotG - 4.6M

SC22/WTGS yeah around 3.6 at this stage ,IIS earlier was going with high 6, 7 would need really strong eve which could happen, GOTG 4.6 yep, TMNT about 4.1

• Like 13

SC22/WTGS yeah around 3.6 at this stage ,IIS earlier was going with high 6, 7 would need really strong eve which could happen, GOTG 4.6 yep, TMNT about 4.1

GOTG should win the weekend now. Awesome, hits 250M plus wins the weekend again.  :wub:

• Like 3

Absolutely pathetic for sin city 2, 9 years of inflation + 3D and it can barely manage 1/3 of its predecessors gross

The drop in attendance must be atrocious. Like it'll be lucky to retain 1/4th of the original.

Edited by C00k13