Rorschach

Positivity Scale Thread (Cayom's Rotten Tomatoes/Metacritic)Y9

It's very nice you went to the trouble of making this but I don't think it's very accurate. Movies that didn't get reviews simply have a better shot at getting great scores

For example, Sir Thymes Time 2 wouldn't be above Thin Fat Felon judging by general feelings on the board

• Like 1

It's very nice you went to the trouble of making this but I don't think it's very accurate. Movies that didn't get reviews simply have a better shot at getting great scores For example, Sir Thymes Time 2 wouldn't be above Thin Fat Felon judging by general feelings on the board

I can see where you are coming from Blank. STT2 didn't have that many reviews hence the high score.But many of the scores for TT,TF,ATF were mainly B+ and A-. Sir Thyme's had higher scores (from the three of us who reviewed it) ranging from A- to A+. I understand your confusion though. I'll take that into consideration for the next quarter.

Me and My Shadow or Train 38, your pick.

Why not both? *Mexican music plays in the background*Train 38- 73%While some of its messages and themes may be muddled and lost in translation (pun intended) for some viewers, Train 38 ultimately delivers a well-paced story and some really interesting ideas- with a tour-de-force performance from Kate Winslet.Me and My Shadow- 73%Utilizing the idea of mixing traditional 2-D animation with modern-day 3-D animation, Me and My Shadow is a fun and wonderful experiment of art that should entertain both the young and the old. Edited by Rorschach
  • Like 2

Horror house 2 and ice desert

Horror House 2- 5%The first may have been so bad it was good, this one is just so bad, ITS SO BAD!!!Ice Desert- 44%While it may be one of the better animated films to come from Millennium Films studios, Ice Desert is still a generic mess with some surprisingly disturbing context to go with it.
  • Like 2

The CAYOM rotten tomatoes thread. I will edit it constantly, but I will take requests and requests only. I think this is a fun idea and I hope this will be a tradition here at CAYOM.I will do two for examples.JanuaryMine- 21%Samara- 47%Ship of Lies- 62%Alice in Horrorland- 62%Tortoise Run- 29%Among the Imposters- 59%Dystopia, USA- 56%Change of Heart- 43%Skyjumper- 61%February Numbers Theory- 76% (Certified Fresh)Slenderman: The Search- 37%Ice Desert- 44%Sweet Disposition- 45%Walking Alone- 71%The Best of You- 48%The Cave- 40%Teen Titans- 62%The Tudors- 50%Childhood Ruined 2- 5%Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney- Part 1- 81% (Certified Fresh)MarchIf- 55%Island of Dreams- 43%Legacy of the Joestars: Phantom Blood- 68%Conventionally Wiser- 34%Where you Imagine- 38%Black Cat- 66%The Thin, The Fat, and The Felon- 77% (Certified Fresh)Peace at Last- 30%The Red Pyramid- 61%Our Future- 30%April Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. The Underworld- 81% (Certified Fresh)Me and My Shadow- 73%Polybius- 41%The Fifth Wave- 64%Horror House 2- 5%Mystery Science Theater 3,000: Thomas the Tank Engine- 89% (Certified Fresh)Portentous Dealings- 50%Dawn of the Last Six- 70%MayOverdrive- 75% (Certified Fresh) Things That Are- 29%Into the Dead- 56%Log Horizon- 68%Epicer Chase- 7%Star Wars: Age of the Republic- 78% (Certified Fresh)Train 38- 73%Yzma- 62%American Idiot- 66%Dauntless- 82% (Certified Fresh)June5 Cenimeters per Second- 76% (Certified Fresh)Tyrant III: The Final Chapter- 22%Fate Stay Night- 69%Sir Thyme's Time 2- 89% (Certified Fresh)1,843 Miles and 28 Hours on I-75 S- 33%Vinland Saga- 54%3:40 A.M.- 19%The 39 Clues: Beyond the Grave- 47%Kansas- 25%JulyAugust SeptemberOctoberNovemberDecember

How'd it turn to this?! Seriously?!

Updated with New Scores for October, November, and December :).

N/A means that the film has no score yet likely because there aren't enough reviews yet.

Facts: December currently has the highest average RT Scores with about 62%. In a close second is May with about 60%, and in third, April, with about a 59% average. the lowest is July with an average rating of about 40% (Yikes!)!

Edited by Rorschach McMighty
  • Like 1

Top 10 Best Rated Films

1. Mystery Science Theater 3,000: Thomas the Tank Engine- 89%

2. Sir Thyme's Time 2- 89%

3. Suicide is Painless- 87%

4. The Battle for Brazil- 86%

5. The Adventures of Scrooge McDuck- 85%

6. Dauntless- 82%

7. Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. The Underworld- 81%

8. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney- Part 1- 81%

9. Fortune's Hunters- 79%