baumer

Tues #s pg 4

Think groot's sacrifice would've meant more if they left him dead.

:)

You clearly didn't knew the comics ;)

Beside: ~ no one really 'important' in comics stays dead anyway

I do not agree btw, it always depends IMHO how it is presented and especially in this case they did it IMHO rather nicely

Edited by Accursed Arachnid!™

GOTG is pure awesomeness compared to dumb craps like TMNT, Godzilla, PR and Man of Steel

thx Marvel!!!

Can't you just enjoy the awesomeness sans shitting on other franchises. I mean, I'm no fan of TMNT or Man of Steel either. But, loads of people are and that's for them. Movies aren't making as much at large this summer season. It's great that both Guardians and TMNT broke out.

• Like 6

Can't you just enjoy the awesomeness sans shitting on other franchises. I mean, I'm no fan of TMNT or Man of Steel either. But, loads of people are and that's for them. Movies aren't making as much at large this summer season. It's great that both Guardians and TMNT broke out.

It's fine to dislike a film and it's fine to express that opinion.  But he doesn't add anything else to the forums.  That's all he posts.

• Like 6

that puts it over 500M!

That alone wasn't the reason, he updated also the international number of 24 August $237.6m to 26 August  $245.3m

No new market last weekend, the bigger countries mostly a bit back release dates => not a bad number too,

Can't wait for tomorrow, finally it get's here and in Austria released too (Greece, Japan, China, and Italy still to come)