baumer

Payout for the summer game

Over the last couple of years, I've had difficulty paying players.  It ranged from losing my job, getting a divorce and general problems with my wife (ex-wife) thinking I'm an idiot for playing this game and spending so much time on it.

That has changed this year.  I don't need to go into the details, you guys know the deal.

I have decided that this year, I am doing two different payouts.  

The top three spots for the season (before top 15's and WW and so on) will be paid out.  This is all the scoring for the weekly questions,SOTM and preseason questions.  This is why I did not want any of the top 15's and so on added to the scores yet.  Jajang has figured out scoring for WW stuff, but that won't be made public until next week when I start figuring it all out.

I am also going to pay out kitik and cedar from last year's game.  So here is how the payouts will work.

This year, top three "regular season" players will get paid:

1st) 25.00

2nd) 15.00

3rd) 10.00

Top three overall winners (entire game)

1st) 50.00

2nd) 35.00

3rd) 15.00

Kitik is owed $50.00

Cedar is owed $35.00

This will be paid out over a 4 week period starting the end of September and into the second week of October.  

There are email money transfers that can be done or I can send you a check by mail.  I cannot do paypal right now for reasons that cannot be discussed.  You can thank my ex-wife for this.

I want to thank all of you for playing this year.  Your help and support and participation this year has been unbelievable.  I love this game and even though it is very time consuming, I wouldn't change a thing (except for the amount of scoring that has to be done this year  :lol: ).

Good luck to everyone the rest of the way.

AND PLEASE, DO NOT DISCUSS PRESEASON SCORING IN DEPTH...LET'S LET THIS PLAY OUT AND THEN DECLARE A WINNER NEXT WEEK.