ddddeeee

Favourite piece of music from the series?

BOTF is gretaness of the highest order. But the piece of most majestic music ever created starts from 2:14 in Journey In the Dark:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ttCJ6uQN_QAnd although ROTK score is considerably weaker than FOTR and TTT ones, there are part of Return of the King that I love so much. From 2:05 until Viggo`s retarded singing (ugh). I just love that part where music swells and than transitions into wonderful White Tree. And than from 8:21 starts incredibly beautiful variation of Concerning Hobbits. It`s just too beautiful for words:

This one kinda cheats by using three different motifs (Rohan theme [triumphant variant with horns instead of the normal strings], Fellowship theme, and the White Rider theme) but still a great 3 minutes of music, especially in the context of the scene. Edited by 4815162342

"May it be" by Enya during the credits of FOTR and the song that comes on right after it(can't remember the name of it).

Love this one, I haven't listened to the soundtracks in a long time. Might have to go back and listen to it again. Edited by Totem

One answer 4 me and you guys up top got it Spot on! sometimes I go on youtube and listen to the entire symphony while I'm on the internet or am gaming. imo the breaking of the fellowship is the best, and my favorite. When I listen to this it puts me in a state of peace like no other music can, and I'm not bragging but I am a huge fan of music. So thank you Howard Shore and most of all, because Howard Shore would have never had the opportunity if it wasn't for the Great Peter Jackson, Thank You Peter Jackson for making me feel the way I do when I watch your film's.

its too hard to choose just one. Best soundtrack ever composed imo. i loved how every race/city etc has its own theme.As lab276 mentioned that pellenor fields scene with the speech and the ride of the rohirrim was breathtaking and always give me chills

• Like 1