Crusader

John Wick | Keanu Reeves | October 24, 2014 | Final Trailer on Page 3 | IMAX release announced

It is possible, but snakes and toads are basically like human adults where they'd have to earn their sympathy via character traits/development, whereas dogs and cats are innately sympathetic.

There is a lot of character development/grounding for it to work and even when they get killed I doubt people will be that upset despite that work because they're seen as scary and butt-ugly animals.

I think I am the only person on earth to think that trailer was painful. Honesty, I thought it looked so bad and just dumb. Maybe that's what they were going for, but congratulations you succeeded.

Maybe I'm being a bit of a jerk towards the film, but I am baffled by the excitement for this (not to say I'm disrespecting anyone's opinion if they want to see this) I'm just amazed...

• Like 1

The trailer did get me intrigued.  Sure, some aspects of it felt a bit dumb and unrealistic (maybe that was intended by the filmmakers), but it's always a pleasure to see Keanu in these kickass roles (and from the looks of the trailer it seems the role fits him nicely).  And the reviews are coming back really positive, so I guess it must be better than the average tired-old revenge flick.

And guys, he's also gonna be starring in a new TV show "Rain" which is a ten-episode action series (The directors for this film are the producers of the new series).

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/john-wick-keanu-reeves-willem-740614

the premise sounds too depressing and just plain sad..I don't care if that makes me sound like a wuss..but I can't stand it when animals are killed in movies or TV..I think it's one of the reasons I don't appreciate Wes Anderson's films much

When

Willem Dafoe throw that cat out of the window in Grand Budapest Hotel

I just about died of laughter.

Am I bad?

• Like 2