Impact

Kidnap | Aug 4 2017 | Halle Berry

I have a hunch that this will be a pleasant surprise...

Yeah, it does totally look like sort of a female Taken, and Wonder Woman (as well as Atomic Blonde) will have already stolen its action-heroine thunder for the summer, but I don't know...for my money, this is a more relateable star/premise combo than Charlize's film. Who knows...maybe it will be completely buried, but I am looking forward to it.

Edited by Cochofles

11 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

I have a hunch that this will be a pleasant surprise...

Yeah, it does totally look like sort of a female Taken, and Wonder Woman (as well as Atomic Blonde) will have already stolen its action-heroine thunder for the summer, but I don't know...for my money, this is a more relateable star/premise combo than Charlize's film. Who knows...maybe it will be completely buried, but I am looking forward to it.

This was originally scheduled for October 2015. It's gonna bomb.

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

This was originally scheduled for October 2015. It's gonna bomb.

Maybe. Maybe not.

It would not be the first film to be re-scheduled to death that flops, but it would not be the first film to be re-scheduled to death that surprisingly succeeds.

I guess we will find out in AUgust.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

Maybe. Maybe not.

It would not be the first film to be re-scheduled to death that flops, but it would not be the first film to be re-scheduled to death that surprisingly succeeds.

I guess we will find out in AUgust.

It was originally going to be released by Relativity, and all their rescheduled films have bombed.

• Like 1

why is this movie online already??? i thought it'd be a nice little hit like The call, maybe they didnt have faith

oh well, that shark movie was online for like a year and has done pretty good

Edited by Kingp0va
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Rman823 said:

When I see previews for this I think of how sorry I feel for Berry's career. Then I remember she has Kingsman 2 just around the corner. 

sorry? she's like 48 and still can LEAD movies that get a big screen release