KitKat

The Batman | June 25 2021 | Warner Bros | Matt Reeves to direct. Pattinson is Batman, Zoe Kravitz is Catwoman. Jeffrey Wright is Gordon. Paul Dano is Riddler

Since Batman is being rebooted after TDKR. How long of a wait should it be? Who should play batman? Who should direct the new film? What type of style should be used? Who should be the villains? What about a title?

EDIT

Bruce Wayne/Batmn-Ben Afflect???

Alfred- JeremyIrons 

Read more: 

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=124052

• Like 1

I'm sure they want to use the Joker, but they'll probably wait until the second movie. I think they will start off with the Riddler.

I fully agree The Riddler will be the likely next villain in whatever reboot or quasi-sequel they attempt in the years after Nolan is finished. Although, Penguin could be a strong candidate as well.

Edited by ShawnMR

I fully agree The Riddler will be the likely next villain in whatever reboot or quasi-sequel they attempt in the years after Nolan is finished. Although, Penguin could be a strong candidate as well.

I can see the reboot series usingThe RiddlerThe PenguinThe JokerDr. StrangeMr. FreezeHarley Quinn

I think a reboot should be slightly less grounded in reality but still gritty in order to have villians like Mr Freeze, Croc or Poison Ivy and also to fit Batman into a potential Justice League film. My favourite Batman series after the 1992 animated series is Batman The Brave and The Bold which managed to pull off a light hearted and fun Batman series and while I wouldn't go that extreme for the reboot, it's show that Batman can exist in a world with super powered beingsAs for villians, either Riddler or Penguin.

I was hoping they would have had Harley Quinn in TDKR to avenge Joker.. oh well.As much as I love Batman I hope they wait several years before starting this... It should come out in 2020 or something like that.And, all the main villains are great so I don't care who they use.

Edited by rockNrollaDIM

Batman needs to be just as " Powerful" as the comics, the films need to stay gritty and dark. A R rating will also be nice

• Like 1

An R rating won't happen for Batman because of how profitable he is.Anyway, I think Warner Bros. want to get this off the ground ASAP. I can actually a reboot in two or three years after TDKR. I'm not kidding. It would be marketed as a new Batman Saga. Aronofsky would be my first choice.Riddler and Penguin are both well known. Maybe, we could have two villains like one known and one unknown such as Black Mask or Hush. I would love to see them work on Harvey Dent and have him become Two-Face in the third film.Joker in the second film is obvious.I would love to see Robin in the first or second film and him become Nightwing and then have Jason Todd...and for those that know Jason Todd's story....All, I can say is epic.

It depends on what WB is planning. They can start a new saga or they might go a one-off and see how it fares. I would love to see Fincher doing Batman Beyond. The Riddler would be perfect if it's not Johnny Depp.

How about Batman Beyond type of theme for reboot movie. It will be dark and gritty just not much realistic.

I wouldn't see it because I really wouldn't want to be seeing reboots and sequels for the rest of my days especially after a presumably knockout trilogy's already been made.Also, I wouldn't want Fincher to waste time doing something like this. I've loved Zodiac, Benjamin Button and Social Network so if he's in his prime, I wouldn't want it to be used on superheroes.

How about Batman Beyond type of theme for reboot movie. It will be dark and gritty just not much realistic.

I would love to see that, but I doubt it's going to happen. The Nolan films were successful, so they'll probably just reboot with different actors, without changing much.

I wouldn't see it because I really wouldn't want to be seeing reboots and sequels for the rest of my days especially after a presumably knockout trilogy's already been made.Also, I wouldn't want Fincher to waste time doing something like this. I've loved Zodiac, Benjamin Button and Social Network so if he's in his prime, I wouldn't want it to be used on superheroes.

Batman is not a superhero. Fincher would have fun with Batman Beyond.

Batman Beyond would be great because you could continue it in Nolan's Batman universe. You wouldn't have to reboot the series.

Batman is not a superhero. Fincher would have fun with Batman Beyond.

Yes he is. I think it's bullshit when people says he isn't just because he doesn't have magical powers.
  • Like 1

I think they should wait 8 to 10 years and do more sci fantasy or have set in the 1940's with detective angel like the animated show.

• Like 1

WB won't wait that long, I think 3-4 years max, think they'll focus on getting The Flash and Wonder Woman as films as well as a MoS sequel if it does well.

3-4 years, really? What were posters here saying about TASM reboot (5 years)?