KitKat

The Batman | June 25 2021 | Warner Bros | Matt Reeves to direct. Pattinson is Batman, Zoe Kravitz is Catwoman. Jeffrey Wright is Gordon. Paul Dano is Riddler

I know, instead we get this edgy and youthful batman film full of villains and the worst cast imaginable.

• Haha 1
  • ...wtf 1
  • Disbelief 1
  • Not Cool 3

On 1/14/2020 at 5:22 PM, Spidey Freak said:

More interested in the Catsuit reveal (3:44)

Can’t wait to see the Catsuit. 

this Glasgow slander!!

44 minutes ago, Thrylos 7 said:

I know, instead we get this edgy and youthful batman film full of villains and the worst cast imaginable.

Have some faith. No one knew Joker would be the general triumph it has become and I think we should look forward to this. I know I am

im glad we are rebooting the shite snyder version.

Edited by jking123

19 minutes ago, jking123 said:

im glad we are rebooting the shite snyder version.

That’s why I wanted Ezra Miller to be recast, not only because I didn’t like his Flash that much but also to cut ties with anything Zack Snyder related. But alas, as long as it’s standalone like Aquaman and Wonder Woman, and they make a great film out of him, then no problem.

I’m hoping Superman is going The Batman route though. Snyder was damaging the brand.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Thrylos 7 said:

Please bring the Batfleck movie back. 

Sounded a lot more enticing than this reboot that's for sure

Edited by DlAMONDZ
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, DlAMONDZ said:

Sounded a lot more enticing than this reboot that's for sure

I fail to understand why.

Because Batman vs. Deathstroke? Cry me a river

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Marcos12 said:

Mod edit

Why do you have to accuse someone of being racist, just for disliking the cast? It's perfectly legitimate opinion to not like Robert Pattinson, Zoe Kravitz, Jeffrey Wright etc.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JGAR4LIFE said:

That’s why I wanted Ezra Miller to be recast, not only because I didn’t like his Flash that much but also to cut ties with anything Zack Snyder related. But alas, as long as it’s standalone like Aquaman and Wonder Woman, and they make a great film out of him, then no problem.

I’m hoping Superman is going The Batman route though. Snyder was damaging the brand.

The casting was pretty much the one thing the Snyderverse had right. Affleck in BvS was great but by JL, he just didn't care anymore (his personal issues were also a factor at that stage).

I would love for Cavill to return.

1 hour ago, Avatree said:

Why do you have to accuse someone of being racist, just for disliking the cast? It's perfectly legitimate opinion to not like Robert Pattinson, Zoe Kravitz, Jeffrey Wright etc.

Can I inquire as to why you dislike Kravitz and Wright? Specifics please?

7 minutes ago, OncomingStorm93 said:

Can I inquire as to why you dislike Kravitz and Wright? Specifics please?

I didn't say I dislike them, I said it is a legitimate opinion to not like them or anyone else in the cast.

Not liking the cast of actors does not make you a racist.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Avatree said:

I didn't say I dislike them, I said it is a legitimate opinion to not like them or anyone else in the cast.

Not liking the cast of actors does not make you a racist.

I think the implication was that the OP had made racist posts before.

Can you explain why the Batfleck one would’ve been better? And why is Paul Dano a negative?

• Like 3

only one im unsure of is Zoe Kravitz but I trust Reeves considering the cast. I have seen people doubt Alfred casting but I think he will make for a fun rough Alfred.

Moderation:- @Marcos12 stop accusing people of being racist. If you see any such posts then report it rather than calling people out willy nilly. It’s Ok for people to not like the cast or anything about a movie without being called racist and what not for it. Next time will get a ban

@Thrylos 7 please report any offending posts rather than posting an offensive reply. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Yeah sorry but I didn’t expect to be randomly called a racist by some member I don’t even know proclaiming that he has seen me posting racist stuff or whatever.

Anyway I consider Batman to be the worst superhero to make young and edgy. I consider all the cast members, particularly Pattinson(who I have seen in other films apart from twilight) and Dano , to be terrible actors that I don’t want in a Batman film. Too many characters, too many young actors, whatever. A Batman film directed by Ben Affleck against JUST Deathstroke with a detective touch sounds so much better to me that it isn’t even comparable. As for Joker, that movie has the exact opposite ingredients to this new Batman film (veteran actors, a talented and weird leading star e.t.c).

• Like 1
  • ...wtf 1
  • Disbelief 3

4 hours ago, JGAR4LIFE said:

I fail to understand why.

Because Batman vs. Deathstroke? Cry me a river

That’s about as exciting to me as doing another adaptation of The Long Halloween, with the Penguin, the Riddler and Catwoman. I would’ve preferred that they had gone with a different story with some more outlandish villains for this, like Clayface and Man-Bat, or even Mr. Freeze.