Jump to content
Impact

Weekend Prediction thread 1/29-1/31 Play the Derby

Recommended Posts

Tenet $20.7M 3-Day, 5-Day including early access days $34M

Edited by CloneWars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How many weeks will Tenant be number one?

 

I actually know quite a few people who have gone to a drive in this year meanwhile. 

 

I honestly don't know if I've been to one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/28/2020 at 12:30 PM, Impact said:

How many weeks will Tenant be number one?

 

I actually know quite a few people who have gone to a drive in this year meanwhile. 

 

I honestly don't know if I've been to one.

Given there are no other big releases for a while...

Still a sort of consolation prize;Tenat will still lose money .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump wins with 320 electoral votes

 

Broward county FL will fore tell the win

If Biden gets less than 65% of the Dem vote-

Trump wins Florida and the rest falls into place

Broward live count

https://www.local10.com/vote-2020/2020/10/25/broward-county-election-results-2020/

Edited by POTUS 2020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2020 at 11:29 PM, POTUS 2020 said:

Trump won!

barely

This is Thrusday morning;

You might want to give that a second look.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2020 at 12:04 PM, POTUS 2020 said:

Trump wins with 320 electoral votes

 

Broward county FL will fore tell the win

If Biden gets less than 65% of the Dem vote-

Trump wins Florida and the rest falls into place

Broward live count

https://www.local10.com/vote-2020/2020/10/25/broward-county-election-results-2020/

This post didn’t age well...

 

January 20th can’t come soon enough.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, JjFit said:

This post didn’t age well...

 

January 20th can’t come soon enough.

 

On 11/5/2020 at 11:32 PM, dudalb said:

This is Thrusday morning;

You might want to give that a second look.....

it aint over til.....

Image

If you follow the vote tally like you follow BO you would see the anomalies

many anomalies

We will win in court

Edited by POTUS 2020
  • ...wtf 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, POTUS 2020 said:

 

it aint over til.....

Image

If you follow the vote tally like you follow BO you would see the anomalies

many anomalies

We will win in court

How many election lawsuits has Trump won so far? Oh, right, he's lost like 30+.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/28/2020 at 7:32 AM, CloneWars said:

How many election lawsuits has Trump won so far? Oh, right, he's lost like 30+.

HE ONLY NEEDS TO WIN ONE.

ITS COMING

YOU DONT SEE IT

BUT ITS COMING

THEN THE MELTDOWN

IT'LL BE GRAND

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.