Johnny Wiseau

Movies you wish for a sequel for

Always wanted a sequel to:

Zero Effect, Dr. Detroit, Making the Grade.

And the sequel I wished we would get:

Die Hard 6 - where McLain's whole family is held hostage inside of a single building and he has to save them - at the end, he dies to save them. END OF FRANCHISE.

Yes to Hellboy 3. Also, wish we could get a semi-reboot/semi-do-over John Carter sequel. Basically, do Gods of Mars but replace Taylor Kitsch (and maybe other cast members) and try to make it WORK. That first movie was like a rough draft of something that could have been so much better. And I still want The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Against the World Crime League...

Edited by TServo2049

I agree 100% with the Master and Commander sequel and Eragon reboot. I personally would like to see a Matrix reboot in about 5-7 years. Also a 23 Jump Street (which may still happen). My number one choice before today would have been Maze Runner, but that's already happening so I'm happy :D