grim22

Baywatch | May 26 2017 | Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron, Alexandra Daddario, Priyanka Chopra | First Trailer on Page 13

Get us Channing Tatum, Chris Evans and Chris Pratt to complete the male leads.

For our ladies, get us Hayley Atwell, Alison Brie, Alexandra Daddario, Kate Upton and Charlotte McKinney.

Also, "evil oil tycoon". We need Chris Cooper to do "maniacal laugh" again. :lol:

Edited by Jay Daddeezy

TBH Baywatch the TV series was campy fun, the concept wouldn't work as a film if it was done straight, making it a R-rated comedy like 21 Jump Street is the best way to go, I wonder if Hasselhoff, Pamela Anderson and Carmen Electra will have cameos?

TBH Baywatch the TV series was campy fun, the concept wouldn't work as a film if it was done straight, making it a R-rated comedy like 21 Jump Street is the best way to go, I wonder if Hasselhoff, Pamela Anderson and Carmen Electra will have cameos?

I think, considering the show was an ensemble with Hoff at the center, the movie should be more in the vain of Wet Hot American Summer before 21 Jump Street, and cast an ensemble, with Rock at the center, with actors and actresses willing to poke fun of everyone's impulse to ogle hot bods.

http://deadline.com/2015/11/baywatch-actresses-shortlist-alexandra-daddario-ashley-benson-nina-dobrev-alexandra-shipp-bianca-santos-1201615126/

Paramount Pictures is ready to dive in with its long-gestating movie transfer of the global hit TV series Baywatch. It already set Seth Gordon to direct and Dwayne Johnson and Zac Efron to play the male leads. Now, they’ve set a short list of actresses who will test for the female lead. Here are the names I hear: Alexandra Daddario (San Andreas, Percy Jackson), Ashley Benson (Pretty Little Liars, Elvis & Nixon), Nina Dobrev (Vampire Diaries), Alexandra Shipp (Straight Outta Compton, X-Men Apocalypse), Shelley Hennig (Teen Wolf), Bianca Santos (The Duff) and Denyse Tontz (Big Time Rush).

baywatch-actresses.jpg?w=600&h=387

On 11/9/2015, 7:19:47, babz06 said:

Daddairo and Dobrev are probably the favorites for this. I wish they would have gone for a real comedian though. Any one of the SNL actresses would have been good especially Kate Mckinnon

There's gonna be more than one female so there might be someone like that in this.

I kinda want to see Chelsea Peretti since she pimped San Andreas before it opened when she wasn't even in it.

Edited by Jay Beezy

17 minutes ago, Jay Beezy said:

She doesn't annoy me, but I just don't see Baywatch babe when I look at her.

Same. Daddario's the obvious choice to me. Love ha.

The only other two would be Benson and Hennig.

I love Hennig to though. She's a pretty good actress, she has the potential.

Edited by Claire Evans Holt

1 hour ago, Claire Evans Holt said:

Same. Daddario's the obvious choice to me. Love ha.

The only other two would be Benson and Hennig.

I love Hennig to though. She's a pretty good actress, she has the potential.

I'd want Kate Upton as well. Mainly because her reputation makes her a perfect fit and because she'd reunite with Alexandra Daddario after The Layover.

Daddario is IN
https://www.instagram.com/p/-O5YV-Ih3H/

therock: IT'S OFFICIAL: Want to welcome the talented and gorgeous @alexannadaddario to the cast of #BAYWATCH for the role of "Summer". Alex is a one of kind woman (I know from experience) and can't wait for you guys to see her own the role. 

The female roles of #BAYWATCH have become extremely hot properties around Hollywood and as promised, the quality women we'll cast are stepping into these roles to have fun and make them iconic for the world to enjoy. 

The #BaywatchFamily so far consists of a tatted up bald guy named Rock, the cool, yet extremely unattractive Zac Effron, the talented and gorgeous Alexandra Daddario...and some big casting announcements coming soon.

And juuuuust wait til you guys see who we cast for the iconic role of "CJ Parker".... #CueSlowMotionRunningDownTheBeach #WhosPuttingTanningOilOnMyBack? #GetReadyForSomeFunInTheSun #BAYWATCH