grim22

Baywatch | May 26 2017 | Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron, Alexandra Daddario, Priyanka Chopra | First Trailer on Page 13

4 hours ago, Chewy said:

I hope Daddario is Rock's love interest nothing like a sex scene with the actress who just played your daughter

She's Efron's love interest, if she's anyone's. There were pictures of them kissing while shooting a scene that gossipy click bait websites used with headlines like "Who Is This Mystery Girl That Zac Is Kissing In Miami?" at the top a few days ago.

43 minutes ago, filmlover said:

She's Efron's love interest, if she's anyone's. There were pictures of them kissing while shooting a scene that gossipy click bait websites used with headlines like "Who Is This Mystery Girl That Zac Is Kissing In Miami?" at the top a few days ago.

Those sites knew who she was. There wasn't any mystery.

I'm still very curious as to what the premise and tone of this movie is going to be. 

Baywatch babes...I tell ya, they don't make em like they used to.

The see the old Baywatch girls and they had just that right amount of 'stank' on em.