grim22

Weekend Estimates: Annabelle - 37.2M | Gone Girl - 38M | Equalizer - 19M | Maze Runner - 12M | Left Behind - 6.8M

Nic Cage is one film away to direct to dvd/blu ray/vod hell.

His problems with the IRS must really be bad ...

Hez already there.
  • Like 2

Hez already there.

Have you read the articles about Cage buying tens of supercars, villas, expensive items from various auctions all over the world, he really went full retard with his wealth and money ...

• Like 1

BoxOffice @BoxOffice  ·  51s 51 seconds ago

LUCY: $280.5M Overseas Total / $406.3M Global Total

THE BOXTROLLS: $26M Overseas Total / $58.5M Global Total

DRACULA UNTOLD: $21M Overseas/Global Total (25 Territories)

HERCULES: $153.3M Overseas Total / $225.8M Global Total

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES: $160.8M Overseas Total / $349.1M Global Total

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY: $330.4M Overseas Total / $653.8M Global Total

• Like 1

Wonderful start for Gone Girl. I'm thinking it'll hold on really well in the weeks ahead. Also the biggest opening of David Fincher's career (and third biggest for Ben Affleck).

Also an excellent opening for Annabelle. Will be interesting to see how The Conjuring 2 does next year.

Excellent hold for The Equalizer considering the competition. It's assured to become Denzel's first $100M+ grosser since Safe House at this point.

Great drop as well for The BoxTrolls. $55-60M is well within reach.

And another superb hold for The Maze Runner. $100M is looking closer and closer to a lock.

Left Behind...lol yeah right. Whatever.

Dismal opening for The Good Lie, unfortunately and unsurprisingly. The movie has really good reviews, an A-list star, and a heartwarming premise; I can't imagine why WB decided to dump it with little to no marketing.

And holy hell that is just toxic for Men, Women & Children. I wonder if they'll scrap the wide expansion. And to think Up in the Air had a nearly $80K PTA from almost the same amount of theaters 5 years ago...

• Like 4

And holy hell that is just toxic for Men, Women & Children. I wonder if they'll scrap the wide expansion. And to think Up in the Air had a nearly $80K PTA from almost the same amount of theaters 5 years ago...

Both Reitman and Paramount fell flat on their ass with this one. I mean, holy shit that number is just awful.

Edited by Alpha