CJohn

Maze Runner: The Death Cure | Jan 26 2018 | Final Trailer on Page 18

2 hours ago, onyxrose81 said:

I don't want to post much but I read on one of the crew guy's Instagram that he fell off the back of the set piece onto the car and then on the ground.  He indicated it could have been waaaay worse but it still seems to be serious.

2 hours ago, John Marston said:

they should change the release date. February is too crowded

Friend to John Marston: I have cancer.

John Marston to Friend: You should go food shopping instead. 

• Like 1

“Well, it’s been a whirlwind of emotions these past few days. I’ve been overwhelmed with feelings of anger and sadness and guilt,” the director wrote in a statement on Twitter.

“But ultimately I find myself left with just a deep love and respect for Dylan. He is one tough cookie. I’m sorry for the grief this accident has caused his friends and family as well as my wonderful cast and crew,” Wes continued. “It’s scary seeing your friend get hurt, but fortunately, Dylan is going to be just fine. After a few weeks of rest and recovery he will be back up and running to finish our adventure together. All the best.”

On 3/18/2016 at 3:17 PM, TheMovieman said:

Dylan O'Brien -- the star of the 'Maze Runner' movies -- was severely injured in an accident on the set of the new movie ... and has suffered multiple broken bones .... TMZ has learned. 

Sources on the set tell us the 24-year-old -- who plays Thomas in the hugely successful franchise -- was filming a scene for "Maze Runner: The Death Cure" involving a car ... when something went wrong and he was run over. 

We're told O'Brien was rushed to a hospital in British Columbia with "severe injuries" -- where he is currently undergoing treatment. 

A spokesperson for 20th Century Fox tells us production will shut down while Dylan recovers.

Story developing ..

omg :o

On 3/18/2016 at 5:43 PM, John Marston said:

Will Poulter is back. 

that is the dumbest shit i've ever heard, this the same shit they're doing with avatar 2 and that general dude who got an arrow to the heart

i mean I know in the books Gally pops up, but in the books Minho doesn't chuck a spear through Gally. i wonder how they're gonna spin this nonsense.

3 hours ago, angeldelmito said:

that is the dumbest shit i've ever heard, this the same shit they're doing with avatar 2 and that general dude who got an arrow to the heart

i mean I know in the books Gally pops up, but in the books Minho doesn't chuck a spear through Gally. i wonder how they're gonna spin this nonsense.

if the spear did not hit a vital organ he could have lived. 

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

What the...

I thought he was on the road to a quick recovery. Sad situation.

That's Public Relations...always putting their "best foot forward."  I could tell this was serious when we first heard about it.