CJohn

Maze Runner: The Death Cure | Jan 26 2018 | Final Trailer on Page 18

Just now, grim22 said:

And isn't that exactly what they are doing by shutting down production and sending everyone home?

I know. All my posts were directed to those posters suggesting recast and more worried about the release date.

As far as i am concerned, what they have decided to do is right, and the notion of replacing him, like some suggested, will hopefully not be entertained. Release date should be the least of their concerns. Finally, I hope all the guilty parties get sued for their negligence, and Dylan O'Brien has a speedy recovery.

He suffered a concussion, which, while not life threatening (for the most part), is something that needs to be monitored very closely. No doubt they are shutting production down until he is ready to come back to the set, whenever that will be.

I enjoyed the first 2 movies of this series, and O'Brien actually gave really good performances in both of them and it just seems like he wants to be in this series unlike literally every actor involved with Divergent. Good on Fox for doing what is right as well. I think September 2017 is when we will see this come out in the end.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, grim22 said:

I enjoyed the first 2 movies of this series, and O'Brien actually gave really good performances in both of them and it just seems like he wants to be in this series unlike literally every actor involved with Divergent. Good on Fox for doing what is right as well. I think September 2017 is when we will see this come out in the end.

The movies have been well received. The first is fresh on RT. That helps with the actors thing :lol:

Just now, Chewy said:

I have not seen either movie 

I would recommend them for sure. The cast is good all around, the direction is really good and neither movie looks cheaply made despite the budgets being much lower than Hunger Games or Divergent. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

I would recommend them for sure. The cast is good all around, the direction is really good and neither movie looks cheaply made despite the budgets being much lower than Hunger Games or Divergent. 

Disagree, these movies look and are cheap as hell.

Shot probably in the director s parking lots and backyards.

No production values whatsoever.

Just now, grim22 said:

I'm sure I'll see them at some point, I mean I watched the first two Divergents and will see the third eventually. But it'll be when they're on FX at like 2pm on a Saturday

Just now, The Futurist said:

Disagree, these movies look and are cheap as hell.

Shot probably in the director s parking lots and backyards.

No production values whatsoever.

Lmao WTF?!?!?!??! :rofl: 

Just pure nonsense. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Chewy said:

I'm sure I'll see them at some point, I mean I watched the first two Divergents and will see the third eventually. But it'll be when they're on FX at like 2pm on a Saturday

That's more than Miles Teller has probably watched those movies :P 

• Like 1