CJohn

Maze Runner: The Death Cure | Jan 26 2018 | Final Trailer on Page 18

Just now, filmlover said:

That's awful. There has to be some negligence on part of the driver, right?

Prayers that it's nothing life-threatening. We're rooting for you, Dylan!

Who knows. Could've been bad timing. You can rehearse it as much as you like but one misstep can result in this kind of thing.

2 minutes ago, TheMovieman said:

Who knows. Could've been bad timing. You can rehearse it as much as you like but one misstep can result in this kind of thing.

Or even a 1 in a million technical error with a stunt. Sometimes accidents happen, and they are terrible.

Obviously I wish him the best, but...this film now has a reallllly unfortunate title. 

...and what is this about Native American artifacts being stolen from one of the previous film's sets?  Does karma mean anything to anyone?

Just now, filmlover said:

I'm not sure someone getting "run over" is a mere technical error.

If a gear sticks in a car while trying to do a turn, preventing the vehicle from operating as it should. That is a mere technical error. It's unfortunate, but it happens.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, John Marston said:

Will Poulter is back. 

LOL that's mean.

Although it must be said that between dying in the first movie, getting picked on by everyone in The Revenant, and being bitten on the balls by a spider in We're the Millers, that dude sure is developing a very torture-centric resume.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Macleod said:

Obviously I wish him the best, but...this film now has a reallllly unfortunate title. 

...and what is this about Native American artifacts being stolen from one of the previous film's sets?  Does karma mean anything to anyone?

Wow, he totally didn't deserve this.

That's horrible :( I hope he's okay and nothing truly serious has happened.

So this happened somewhere in British Colombia? I'll be in Vancouver for the week so I'd bet there'll be some article in the paper about it.

Apparently he just fell from the back of a set piece and landed on his face (ouch poor guy) while shooting an action scene set on a train and wasn't actually run over like earlier reports said, and that production will be shut down as he recovers. That's a relief. Here's hoping he has a speedy recovery.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, filmlover said:

I imagine a lawsuit is coming either way. Now all we can do is hope he recovers.

There won't be a lawsuit. These productions are insured up the wazoo. The carrier will handle everything quietly.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 4815162342 said:

There won't be a lawsuit. These productions are insured up the wazoo. The carrier will handle everything quietly.

Sure, especially now that we know he actually fell from a set piece, but there definitely would've been investigation if he had been "run over" as earlier reports indicated.