Noctis

La La Land | Now Playing | Record-Tieing 14 Oscar Noms and Record-Breaking 16 BOFFY Noms

I love pretty much everything they have done to promote this movie. Every new clip and poster just makes me want to see it more.

Emma has just been announced as the host on SNL for Dec. 3 (her 3rd time) so I'm sure we will be getting something La La Land related then.

015125515929597.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Incarnadine said:

I love pretty much everything they have done to promote this movie. Every new clip and poster just makes me want to see it more.

Emma has just been announced as the host on SNL for Dec. 3 (her 3rd time) so I'm sure we will be getting something La La Land related then.

015125515929597.jpg

Hitting that campaign trail, Goddess Emma is! Go Goddess Emma!

Guys, I am sorry but Emma already has a BFF.

“She texted me that she got my number from Woody [Harrelson]. I replied, ‘F–k off!’ And we’ve been really good friends ever since.” The two of them texted every day for a year after that. “I feel like it was our version of The Notebook—365 texts.”

The La La Land actress also gushes about her BFF. "We both really do love each other and care about each other as people, beyond being actors," Stone tells VF in an email. "I support her completely when it comes to work and I feel the same from her, but I know we'd be friends even if we didn't do the same job."

Stone does admit, however, that there was a time before she met Lawrence that she felt intimidated by her. "She amy not even know this, but there was definitely a time early on when I was like 'Oh hey my ego is going nuts she's so great and vibrant and talented I'm screwed I'll never work again goodbye yellow brick road,'" Stone recalls.
"Then I chilled the f--k out—and remembered we're completely different and there is room for everyone, even if it's an industry that doesn't really seem to support the idea up front."

• Like 1