grim22

Concussion | NFL Concussion Drama | Christmas 2015 | Will Smith. Luke Wilson. Trailer page 1.

On 11/12/2015, 11:39:51, tribefan695 said:

I cannot believe we're actually expected to take this movie seriously with that "Tell da truth" line. I literally LOLed when I saw it with Spectre

Yeah, it's  almost as cringe-worthy as:

"Never speak........................................................on my behalf.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................about my business.......................................................................................again!"

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MovieMan89 said:

"Never speak........................................................on my behalf.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................about my business.......................................................................................again!"

The weird thing about that line is the inclusion of "about my business"; shouldn't Joy be pissed people are speaking on her behalf on any term?

13 hours ago, MovieMan89 said:

lmao yes. 

But you know JLaw's gonna get that Oscar. 

14 minutes ago, RichWS said:

CHRISTMAS MORNING. AFTER THE GIFTS ARE OPENED, PARENTS TURN TO THE KIDS: "Hey guys! What are we gonna see today?". THE KIDS TURN AROUND AND SHOUT: "Tell da truth!!!".

Why the hell am I still laughing at this :lol:

• Like 1

NFL Public Relations might be sighing a breath of relief since apparently the script takes considrably liberties with what happened, which give the NFL a clear avenue of attack.

Seems pretty bland. Now Martin Scorsese could have done something with this material.

On Sunday, November 29, 2015 2:03:42, BoxOfficeChica said:

Just saw an ad during Steelers/Seahawks! Surprised the NFL is letting them advertise during games.

Except for the NFL CHannel games, the NFL really does not have much say over who the networks can sell time to.

10 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

The NFL Players Association screened it. Sounds like it's pretty potent for many of those who played.

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2015/12/09/nfl-retired-players-watch-react-to-concussion-movie-will-smith

Damn, this quote...

“I know we were paid to hurt people,” says Keith McCants, the fourth overall pick in the 1990 draft. “We were paid to give concussions. If we knew that we were killing people, I would have never put on the jersey.”

• Like 1