grim22

Lego Batman | Feb 10, 2017 | Teaser Trailer on Page 7! Billy Dee Williams to voice Two-Face.

13 minutes ago, Fancyarcher said:

Sounds they may have taken some inspiration from Batman Beyond, except Barbara's a bit younger.

Movie likes fine. Most people think this movie looks good, because they believe the concept has the potential to be a fun movie.

I forgot about Barbara being the commissioner iin that.

I wonder if nny trailers will show her as Batgirl

And she better not be Batman's love interest

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, robertman2 said:

I forgot about Barbara being the commissioner iin that.

I wonder if nny trailers will show her as Batgirl

And she better not be Batman's love interest

Doubtful, she probably won't be Batgirl in the film, and I seriously doubt she's gonna be Batman's love interest, considering the film's target audience, that would just be bizarre and wrong.

5 minutes ago, Fancyarcher said:

Doubtful, she probably won't be Batgirl in the film, and I seriously doubt she's gonna be Batman's love interest, considering the film's target audience, that would just be bizarre and wrong.

I figured for the love interest, but as for Batgirl

Spoiler

ldf17_08.jpg

This suggests otherwise

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Fancyarcher said:

It wouldn't be the first time they've had an older Barbara Gordon and a young Dick Grayson, The Batman animated series did it before,

1 hour ago, robertman2 said:

I figured for the love interest, but as for Batgirl

Hide contents

ldf17_08.jpg

This suggests otherwise

This is a figure for Lego Dimensions, it doesn't mean she's going to be in the film as Batgirl specifically, they could include her in the sequel for all we know.

56 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

It wouldn't be the first time they've had an older Barbara Gordon and a young Dick Grayson, The Batman animated series did it before,

Actually most incarnation of Batman, including her 1967 debut usually depict Barbara as being a few years older then Dick. Even The Batman cartoon from the 2000's had Dick as a child, and Barbara as a teenager.

Edited by Fancyarcher

2 hours ago, cannastop said:

I just realized that Jenny Slate voices Harley Quinn in this. So she's going to be a small player in 3 different animated blockbusters from 3 different studios. Shit, maybe she's going to be every animated feature.

You can't stop Mona-Lisa Saperstein

On 05/11/2016 at 6:09 AM, Fullbuster said:

Still no Playmobil movie :(:ph34r:

The PLAYMOBIL film was confirmed for January 18, 2019. It will be directed by Lino Di Salvo (head of animation for Frozen), produced by talented team of The Little Prince(Dimitri Rassam and Aton Soumache) and distributed by Open Road.

I'm a big fan and collector PLAYMOBIL, I can say that everything for the fans of the brand is difficult, while the LEGO has a great partnership with Warner Bros., the studio responsible for producing film PLAYMOBIL does not even have a website. The film was announced at the end of 2014, was originally intended to be released in 2017, then postponed to 2018 and now the date is January 18, 2019, time that LEGO has already released three films. News about the movie are scarce, the latest news about the movie is that producers and Open Road entered a court fight against the Weinstein Company to decide who will distribute the film in the United States.

I do not want to compare brands, because LEGO is more popular than PLAYMOBIL, but that does not simply means that the PLAYMOBIL brand is not popular as well, depending on the region of the world, for example, in Brazil I believe the PLAYMOBIL is as or more popular that LEGO.

LEGO and PLAYMOBIL are longtime rivals, if everything goes right with the PLAYMOBIL movie, would be another rivalry walking to the cinema? As Marvel vs. DC? Or am I being too pretentious? :P

But I think the film is in good hands, the team behind the animation is very good, has everything to be a good movie.

• Like 1

Just now, The Futurist said:

So the plan is to have one those per year ?

Going at the movies will feel like Groundhog Day as years pass by.

Yeah, I know this is supposed to be tongue in cheek, but there's no way you can do a movie called The Lego Batman Movie 2 and not feel a bit dead inside.

6 hours ago, cannastop said:

I just realized that Jenny Slate voices Harley Quinn in this. So she's going to be a small player in 3 different animated blockbusters from 3 different studios. Shit, maybe she's going to be every animated feature.

Jenny Slate is just winning at life - she also had Chris Evans. :lol:

I wouldn't say she was small player in all the movies..  Gidget was a pretty sizable (and the standout) role in Pets and Mayor Belleweather was pivotal supporting role.  I also fully expect her Harley to be fantastic even if it's a small role.

1 hour ago, TalismanRing said:

I wouldn't say she was small player in all the movies..  Gidget was a pretty sizable (and the standout) role in Pets and Mayor Belleweather was pivotal supporting role.  I also fully expect her Harley to be fantastic even if it's a small role.

She is like the new Alan Tudyk and John Ratzenberger, a good luck charm in animated films 

1 hour ago, TalismanRing said:

She is like the new Alan Tudyk and John Ratzenberger, a good luck charm in animated films