grim22

Lego Batman | Feb 10, 2017 | Teaser Trailer on Page 7! Billy Dee Williams to voice Two-Face.

4 hours ago, cannastop said:

If you think that was half of the teaser, I don't think you can count.

You know what he meant. No need to be so literal-minded about it.

2 hours ago, Alpha said:

I'm glad they're keeping the same style and humor as the first Lego Movie.

I never doubted it would. Chris McKay previously worked on Robot Chicken and that influence was definitely felt in the first movie.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tribefan695 said:

You know what he meant. No need to be so literal-minded about it.

I never doubted it would. Chris McKay previously worked on Robot Chicken and that influence was definitely felt in the first movie.

There were a bunch of other drawn the fuck out gags in that thing, though. In fact, the whole trailer might consist of 5 20-second jokes.

56 minutes ago, The Panda Knight said:

This may end up being the best batman film of the decade.

PandaMan, this is not a movie, just some Youtube level Lego gifs.

This should be free TV kids commercial, paid by Lego, it has no other merit.

Edited by shayhiri
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, The Panda Knight said:

This may end up being the best batman film of the decade.

Not impossible. I think the solo Affleck movie has a strong chance so long as Snyder doesn't have any input in it.

Edited by Orestes

12 hours ago, cannastop said:

If you think that was half of the teaser, I don't think you can count.

Anyways, the teaser doesn't make me have any more or less faith in this project.

Teaser is 80 seconds long.

Lobster stuff is 35 seconds long.

That's half dude.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kalo said:

So the trailer I saw in front of BvS was completely different than the one released online, and way funnier. this could be the best batman movie ever made.  :ph34r:

4 hours ago, Blankie Cochran said:

Got a different better trailer at Batman v Superman. I swear by all that is holy that this trailer got applause at my showing. Scattered applause, but still applause. Huge laughs too. I’m hyped.

Glad go hear the one with movie is different (and better) this one didn't really do much for me

2 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Glad go hear the one with movie is different (and better) this one didn't really do much for me

Trust me, The one I saw was way better, the entire audience was cracking up the whole time for it.

1 hour ago, goldenstate5 said:

Also there is no way I'm seeing BvS so can somebody spoiler tag the description of this to me pretty plz?

It's hard to remember exactly but I'll try

Spoiler

Batman is in his mansion, wearing his mask and a night robe looking at a picture of his parents and talking about them, and Alford walks in, and batman doesn't realise it's him and kicks several yards into the piano. and he's like "Oh I'm sorry alfred, I didn't know it was you." and Alfred is like "oh it's okay, I should have known better than to walk in on you, have you bean reminiscing about your parents again? and batman's like no I never reminisce about my parents, because I'm batman. and Alfred is like yes you do, you do it all the time, and batman's like no I don't and then Alfred is like "you did it in, 2016, and in 2012, and in 2005, and in 1997, and in 1995, and in 1992, and in 1989, and that weird one in 1966, and it shows short clips from the movies, it was done really quickly and was the funniest part of the trailer for me. then the end show a little montage of him running around with the justice league.

Edited by Kalo
  • Like 1