grim22

The Box Office Mojo issues thread. Brad Brevet is the new editor, the Simanton reign is over.

I agree fuck IMDB. But you know what, this very site took us in into its home when our people wandered the internet desert. And for too long at least for me I never explored the rest of house. So I need to rectify that and poke around what this site has to offer.

True but BO.com has ways to go before it becomes as easily accessible and extensive data including international numbers, showdowns etc as BOM. 

True but BO.com has ways to go before it becomes as easily accessible and extensive data including international numbers, showdowns etc as BOM.

Some of their data also doesn't match what BOM used to say, or at least Yearly box office, underestimating admissions for pretty much every year from 1990 to 2007. After that it's much closer though.

http://pro.boxoffice.com/statistics/yearly

• Like 1

It is redirecting to IMDB.com now. I did not see the news until today. I think this seriously needs to be moved to the main forum.

Anyway, I can't believe this. BOM was an amazing website. Why would they just shut it down like this? Un-fucking believable. God, today is a nightmare.

• Like 3