CJohn

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald | 16 NOV 2018 | NO SPOILERS | Trailer Page 89

6 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

I keep forgetting this is coming out this weekend.

The lack of hype is real. 

You have to ask at least one other person, or the sample is not big enough.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, MrGlass2 said:

You have to ask at least one other person, or the sample is not big enough.

I don't see how me asking other people is going to increase my hype.

But sure I'll ask Telemachos.

OMG, what an experience, ready for 4D on Saturday, maybe so much info for simple muggles (?) i admit, but for me everything worked fantastic. The music is great and i'm starting to like Newt a little bit more.

People in my cinema clapped, laughed and shouted (of course that it was because of the fandom, it was also full)

Would say 8.5/10 (FB1 7.5/10)

• Like 2

Just got out of my screening. Just want to say: Holy Shit. Pretty excited for what happens next. I can definitely see some fans getting annoyed, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Seeing it again on Friday. It was definitely a bit overcrowded. Some characters were unnecessary, but I assume it has some pay off later down the line. A bit slow in the beginning, but no real big action scene at the end. Feels like a Deathly Hallows Part 1 or a Half-Blood Prince, closer to HBP. Big reveals.

Got out of my screening about an hour ago. I pretty much hated it; I thought it was confounding, incoherent mess that couldn't even deliver engaging action sequences or a compelling conclusion. Zoe Kravitz's character arc in particular pissed me off, I don't think the filmmakers realized just how dark the territory they delved into were, and just throw that shit out there with no regard.

This was the Attack of the Clones of the Potterverse. Seriously, some of the beats of this movie match up shockingly with it.