grim22

13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi | Michael Bay | 40M on homevideo sales so far (Page 20)

2 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Haven't seen it. Might catch it on Netflix one of these days.

Even as a Bay lover, my eyes were almost bleeding at the end, the action just keeps on going and going and going it s kinda astonishing how long the set pieces are, it never let go ...

For what you see on screen, Bay movies are cheap but yeah, TF4 is quite hard to sit through without having a headache.

3 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Even as a Bay lover, my eyes were almost bleeding at the end, the action just keeps on going and going and going it s kinda astonishing how long the set pieces are, it never let go ...

For what you see on screen, Bay movies are cheap but yeah, TF4 is quite hard to sit through without having a headache.

TF4 is 3 movies rolled into one, none of which connect with the others. The entire final battle sequence is almost superfluous to the rest of the movie.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

This is estimated to get 2,300 theaters next weekend. Definitely seems a like a sign of soft numbers incoming to me.

Paramount dumping the movie. They should all burn. This is a Bay baby. They should give it their full support. WB wouldn't do this to their golden director. 

Just now, CJohn said:

Paramount dumping the movie. They should all burn. This is a Bay baby. They should give it their full support. WB wouldn't do this to their golden director. 

His non-Transformers don't do well enough for him to be anyone's golden director.

10 minutes ago, grim22 said:

TF4 is 3 movies rolled into one, none of which connect with the others. The entire final battle sequence is almost superfluous to the rest of the movie.

I find it amazing that Paramount doesn't even say anything when Bay arrives with a 2H40 minutes cut for a freaking TF movie.

Like "ok Michael, a near 3 h TF movie ? makes sense".

Bay.

His POWAH.

• Like 2