grim22

13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi | Michael Bay | 40M on homevideo sales so far (Page 20)

It's Bay.

I'm there. Will be terrific like everything he does. But why are there no recognizable names in here. Krasinski is far from a recognizable name but that's the best they have.

Oh well, I'll still be there to see it.

A listers probably feel above Bay films which I don't agree with but that's the way it is

A listers probably feel above Bay films which I don't agree with but that's the way it is

LOL.  Are you being serious?  That's a ludicrous thing to say.  I don't think you're being serious though.

• Like 2

Story lends itself well to cinema. There is one key figure or name to let hype explode ala American Sniper, but this will do well.

I am a Republican (mostly) and the folks who think the requested additional security in Benghazi would have made a different vs. 125 pissed off terrorists couldn't be more off. They events almost certainly would have played out exactly as they did. The White House handled the publics perception of the attack horribly, however.

It's true. Will we ever see anybody like DiCaprio or Bale or Matt Damon or Bradley Cooper ever appear in a Bay film? Likely no

Wahlberg is A list okay maybe A-.

As for the trailer I think it looks decent. Plus those are some sweet beards

I just...I love Michael Bay but this material seems way outside his ability.

I'm sure it'll do fine though, modern warfare movies are making money now and Bay is totally gonna tap into the rara America that helps sell these.

• Like 2

What if middle America makes this a smash hit and swings the election for President Trump.

Middle American will make it a Smash hit. But sadly they won't swinging the election for President Trump.....that's a pipe dream

Edited by Red-Ops 9