Olive

Fast & Furious 7 | 1165.6m overseas | 1518.6m Worldwide | Crosses $1.5 Billion Worldwide / 3m from passing The Avengers WW total!

This franchise is on another level since 2009

Yes, it jumped with 4th installment, but this is extremely massive. This is another jump to put it at the same level than biggest OS beasts. I am really suprised. What a monster!
  • Like 1

Very impressive hold on Friday in India. It dropped less than 10% from OD.

Thursday: 16.5 crore ($2.66m)

Friday: 15 crore ($2.42m)

So 2-day gross is now over $5m. 4-day OD could reach $10m!

In other words, F&F7 is likely to gross more in its 4-day opening than what F&F6 grossed in its entire run (61 crore)!

Edited by Fake

$1.5M OD in Thailand, biggest OD in their history.

http://www.timeslive.co.za/entertainment/2015/03/28/thai-anger-over-fast-and-furious-movie-court-ban

I know it got lifted, but... wtf? What has the studio to do with if an actor allegedly did break his contract with another studio?

The Civil Court of Thailand in Bangkok ruled that "the temporary banning order would affect other actors -- therefore the court has cancelled the temporary banning", he said.

Suwat added that his client is still seeking 1.6 billion baht ($49 million) damages from Jaa, film studio Universal Pictures and local distributor United International Pictures (UIP) because the actor was committed to Sahamongkol in an exclusive contract until 2023.

Only 2 days before the release it got lifted, I'm guessing the cinema owners had to juggle quite a bit

http://www.timeslive.co.za/entertainment/2015/03/28/thai-anger-over-fast-and-furious-movie-court-ban

I know it got lifted, but... wtf? What has the studio to do with if an actor allegedly did break his contract with another studio?

Only 2 days before the release it got lifted, I'm guessing the cinema owners had to juggle quite a bit

it's complicated

but most Thais anger the studio now

and whats going on is harshly opposite to the studio expectation

3.3M after 3 days (Wed-Fri), biggest ever

• Like 1

Peru OD Wednesday 137k admissions

140% better than "The Avengers".

82% better than "Iron Man 3".

74% better than "Fast 6".

Best OD ever (in gross). Third best OD ever behind a local movie and Twilight 4 (in admissions)

After the amazing Wednesday OD in Peru, Fast 7 had the best Thursday ever, selling 178k admissions on its second day. Cume in Peru: 315000 admissions, around $1.2m Edited by Henry The Last Avenger