Plain Old Tele

Interstellar (2014) | The Black Hole Version

Poll  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Grade Interstellar

Overy long, bloated and unecassary with plot holes big enough to fly the enterprise through. Christopher Nolan's script is far too forced and Michael Caine's character is utterly pointless. There are some decent money shots but it takes well over an hour into the movie before we actually see something bordering cool. Matthew McCaughnohey's character is far too cliched to create real drama and by the end of it we are left with a really empty feeling.Don't even get me started on Hathaway.... But surprisingly Topher Grace was the best thing in the movie. 

If it hadn't been a Nolan movie I could have forgiven it, but this is the guy we put our trust and faith into, and he drops the ball so hard one has to consider if he's on his way to becoming the next Shyamalan. 

F- 

Just kidding

:lol:  :rotfl: 

• Like 3

Whenever Nolan makes a new movie (or is tangentially involved like man of steel) he  gives the internet something to bicker about nonstop for two years. thank you nolan. I can't wait.

Also, F.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 1