grim22

Central Intelligence | June 17 2016 | New Line. The Rock and Kevin Hart starring. Rawson Marshall Thurber directing. Trailer Page 4.

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/dwayne-johnson-kevin-hart-central-intelligence-new-line-exclusive-1201313323/

Following the success of Sony’s “Jump Street” franchise, New Line plans to investigate its own buddy action-comedy, enlisting two of Hollywood’s hottest stars: Dwayne Johnson and Kevin Hart. Sources confirm to Variety the duo will star in “Central Intelligence,” with “We’re the Millers” filmmaker Rawson Marshall Thurber directing the movie.

Scott Stuber will produce through his Bluegrass Films banner, along with Peter Principato and Paul Young of Principato-Young Entertainment. “The Hangover” star Ed Helms is exec producing.

The story begins with a class reunion approaching, as a former high school sports star turned accountant (Hart) is contacted by a classmate (Johnson) who was bullied and humiliated back in the day. The “loser” that the accountant remembers is now a CIA contract killer who ropes him into helping foil a plot to sell classified military secrets.

• Like 2

I almost killed Dwayne The Rock Johnson on set yesterday....I can laugh my ass off now because he didn't get hurt but I was scared as shit at first!!!! The damn ceiling fell on his head bcuz I slammed the shit out of the door!!!! I had to share this with y'all....I think this San Andreas earthquake shit is going to his head....LITERALLY.... Holy shit that was a clever joke!!!! #ActionMovieGrind #DwayneJohnsonAndKevinHart #BoxOfficeKillers #Centralintelligence

Posted by

Kevin Hart

on Tuesday, June 2, 2015

• Like 2

LOL....shouldn't Rock be the former sports star and Hart the one who was bullied??

Isn't that the catch though?  Rock grew up to be bigger than life, hence all the jokes can now be written.

• Like 3

At this point I'm down for whatever the Rock does. Saw SA earlier today and thought it was really good. Johnson was perfect in the role.

I like Hart so I'm good with the pairing. Plus, I think they'll play off of each other quite well.

• Like 1