grim22

Central Intelligence | June 17 2016 | New Line. The Rock and Kevin Hart starring. Rawson Marshall Thurber directing. Trailer Page 4.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2015/11/18/central-intelligence-sneak-peek-kevin-hart-dwayne-johnson-the-rock/75965144/

It's impossible to miss the massive size difference between Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson (who is 6-foot-5, 265 pounds) and Kevin Hart (5-foot-4, 145 pounds) in photos from their upcoming comedy Central Intelligence.

Johnson knew the physical pairing would bring automatic laughs.

“With the visual alone, we had a shot at grabbing people,” says Johnson. “That visual is sizzle. And now we have deliver the steak.”

That hunk of meat flips the traditional roles of smart-mouthed comic Hart and action star Johnson. Central Intelligence (in theaters June 17, 2016) features Hart as the stiff straight man and Johnson essentially carrying the comedic aspects. Even Hart says he was surprised when the concept was floated.

“I was like, 'Stop playing with me. DJ is going to be doing all the comedy? Really?' But I said, 'All right, can I talk to him?' ” says Hart. “When I heard his take on it, it was a no-brainer. I said that we had to do it.”

he comedy follows Bob (Johnson), who grew up being bullied as a nerdy, overweight kid but eventually blossomed physically and became a lethal CIA agent. Going to his 20th high school reunion, Bob runs into Calvin (Hart), a strait-laced accountant who had previously reigned as big man on campus.

When criminals try to frame Bob, he enlists the supremely reluctant Calvin to assist in a secret government mission to clear his name. Naturally, it puts the two directly into the line of fire, with Hart fussing and Johnson crushing.

• Like 1

Looks fun, interesting that it's being handled by WB/New Line and Universal, I assume the project originated at Universal but ended up at New Line which is the reverse of both Dumb and Dumber To and Straight Outta Compton which were developed at New Line but ended up at Universal.