grim22

Weekend Numbers (Nov 14-16) pg 39

Is there anything else releasing this weekend?  I thought there was...

Beyond the Lights is releasing in 1,789 theatres and Kirk Cameron has some religious Christmas themed movie that is also in limited release.  

They need to go Days of Future Past for part 3. Imagine Jim Carrey and Eric Christian Olsen on screen together. I'm getting Goosebumps just thinking about it.

So they go back in time to stop young Lloyd from ever meeting Shia Labeouf which somehow prevents him from hooking up with Lauren Holly in the future. Gotcha.

• Like 2

I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't like Jim Carrey. He gets on my nerves and if he's in a film then I will avoid watching it. Admittedly I haven't seen him in any dramatic roles, but his comedies are just not funny. He drives me up the wall.

Eh, well you're half way there ;) better than Americans! :P

Watch Eternal Sunshine and Truman Show, I'm in your boat on Jim Carrey but when he goes to dramatic roles he is really strong.

Does anyone think that the success of D&D could put some breaks on Horrible Bosses 2's B.O potential? The marketplace isn't going to be void of comedies. The good thing for HB2 is that it's R while D&D is PG-13.

Then there's the question of how the forums and general movie world will react "Horrible Bosses (ONLY) opened to 25M (3-day) while Dumb and Dumber just did 37! FLOP!"