Kalo

BOT's Top 100 Hottest Actors! (complete, See finished countdown in Speakeasy)

Lau is sexy - even in that remake of What Women Want (which is why I enjoyed it more than the original)

Gandy has an IMDB page - like for a short. Darn, I'll have to sub out him and Gabriel and so some shuffling.

And in Infernal ffairs, and House of Flying Daggers (don't know if you have seen those)

Speaking of House of Flying Daggers, there's another hella sexy guy in there: Takeshi Kaneshiro

takeshi02.jpg

And I used to have a biggest crush on Chow Yun Fat since I grew up watching his movies.

Edited by Sam
  • Like 2

"What a lovely lovely picture."

To be fair to you, I haven't seen Tom Hardy in much. First film I saw of him was TDKR, and I couldn't fathom how anyone could find Bane attractive body-wise*. He's just large, not toned at all. Might be muscle but you'd be hard pressed to tell.

*facially Bane is gorgeous

To be fair to you, I haven't seen Tom Hardy in much. First film I saw of him was TDKR, and I couldn't fathom how anyone could find Bane attractive body-wise*. He's just large, not toned at all. Might be muscle but you'd be hard pressed to tell.

*facially Bane is gorgeous

that's not how Tom Hardy Normally looks, and while I do find some of the things he does as Bane Strangely adorable, it's not really his best look, I think the first time I was exposed to him was "Inception" and he's beautiful in that. also check out "Warrior" it's an Amazing movie and he's incredible in it!

My tentative Top 30:

1. Denzel Washington

2. Chris Evans

3. Idris Elba

4. Robert Downey Jr.

5. Justin Timberlake

6. Chris Hemsworth

7. Hugh Jackman

8. Zac Efron

9. Tom Hiddleston

10. Byung Hun Lee

11. Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson

12. Lenny Kravitz

13. Michael B. Jordan

14. Chris Pine

15. Ryan Gosling

16. Nicolas Cage (yes, I'm serious)

17. Leonardo DiCaprio

18. Patrick Dempsey

19. Joseph Gordon-Levitt

20. Christoph Waltz

21. James McAvoy

22. Al Pacino

23. James Marsden

24. Jean Dujardin

25. Matt Damon

26. Neil Patrick Harris

27. Harrison Ford

28. Tom Cruise

29. Sam Rockwell

30. Joe Manganiello

Man, this is harder than I thought. I probably need a few more days.

Edit: in the process of shuffling things around.

Edited by Sam
  • Like 3

so i was watching freaks and geeks, which is totally awesome btw, and the kid you plays Bill Haverchuck.(Martin Starr) the geek with glasses. one of the best characters. to find that he actually looks like this now.

MV5BNDM5NzY3NzAxMl5BMl5BanBnXkFyZXN1bWU@

:wub:

Edited by KaloVisor
  • Like 1

Okay guys, remember you still have till January 1st to post lists, I know a few of you said you would. and I'm lowering the limit to 10. (still would like it if you could come up with at least 25 though) I also need to change the scoring. way too many ties so far. if I could get 5 more participants. that would be great! 

• Like 1

I think the reason this thread is small is because this forum is so dominated by straight males. :P

Actually, there are a lot of gay members here.

This thread just needs more exposure.

• Like 1

Sam, good list and some men I'd forgotten - especially Jean Dujardin and Lenny Kravitz.  I'd also say Rock, but since he lost his neck from over muscling well just no.

I did find the muscle a bit much. I might have to make some adjustments on my list.

And Lenny Kravitz is the man. I hope to see him in more movies.

I think the reason this thread is small is because this forum is so dominated by straight males. :P

have you seen the queer as members thread? there is like over 30 gay (Male) members listed on there.

Edited by KaloVisor

Ye but I mean most of the gays have probably already replied. 79 posts in this thread so far, dunno how many different posters but the point is, it only looks small compared to the other threads that apply to everyone. Still a minority group on the forum. :P

@kalo I didn't know there was an lgbt thread, no. (I am new here, only joined a month ago haha)

• Like 1

Ye but I mean most of the gays have probably already replied. 79 posts in this thread so far, dunno how many different posters but the point is, it only looks small compared to the other threads that apply to everyone. Still a minority group on the forum. :P

@kalo I didn't know there was an lgbt thread, no. (I am new here, only joined a month ago haha)

well girls like guys. and I only have 6 complete lists right now. 

• Like 1