CJohn

4-DAY Wkd Est: MI4 - 46.2M; SH2 - 31.8M; AatC3 - 20M; DT - 19.4M; Tintin - 16.1M / WH - 15M

WH jumping over DT will piss Jeff Wells to no end. I`m really annoyed he isn`t throwing tantrums over DT underperformance which means his blog is dull as a dishwasher these days. Even LexG is uninspired. I mena, who would be when themes up for discussion are We Bought the Zoo bombing and Xmas day chruch chorus. :rolleyes:

At least according to BOM, it looks like the current studio projection for SH2 on Sunday is only $7.01M. I definitely think WH could manage to beat that from the reports we're seeing. However, I also think the number for SH2 may be a little bit low. It looks like it more or less followed KK's Friday increase and Saturday decrease; if it followed the Sunday increase as well, SH2 would end up with nearly $7.8M.

Edited by Chrestomanci

At least according to BOM, it looks like the current studio projection for SH2 on Sunday is only $7.01M. I definitely think WH could manage to beat that from the reports we're seeing. However, I also think the number for SH2 may be a little bit low. It looks like it more or less followed KK's Friday increase and Saturday decrease; if it followed the Sunday increase as well, SH2 would end up with nearly $7.8M.

Sunday estimates are all over the place. DT`s enormous jump is suspect, SH2`s miniscule one also feels off.

By the beginning of the year, nobody would stop laughing at you if you said that Gnomeo & Juliet would outgross Tintin................ :unsure:

That Green Hornet would outgross Tin Tin.Hell, Battle: LA may do better!!!! Who called that one? Anyone???I was never, way back on BOM boards, in the camp that said this was a $500m WW film. Yet there were those saying it was a sure thing. A lot of films are going to end up doing more than TinTin on the US domestic side it now seems.I often wonder if the "sure fire" prognosticators take something like this in or just deflect it. Like say TDKR mania?

as a whole even taking the Christmas Eve effect into account its still a rather bland holiday and next weekend is really not going to be much better unless War Horse really breaks out in a way that we don't see yet.... *sigh* going to be hard to pass 10b in gross let alone 1.3b in admissions..... all around down year