Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

You just got the impression, US-Box Office died in the last couple of weeks and nobody saw it coming until it was there.

I mean, Mockingjay was a pretty shitty book to begin with, but that's another story.

I think it's a quire shocking Opening. Good old times of mega-hyped blockbusters are gone, no excitement nowadays. :(

Edited by Poseidon
  • Like 1

I'm starting to feel this is gonna be one of those threads with more "OMG I'M SO EXCITED WHERE'S THE MELTDOWNS? LOLOLOL!" than actual meltdowns.

You're right, and it's because there's no real passion for THG series around here anymore. Just like Lionsgate gave up on marketing the film, BOF stans gave up on stanning.

In my case, it's priorities.

Dame > Katniss

• Like 2

The Double Whammy:

People dont come to MJ1 due to it not being actiony fun, those who did see it will notice a noticeable drop in quality to CF, will not attend the OW of MJ2, WOM from the group who attended will spread to those who didnt attend MJ1 in first place, both these crowds dont attend MJ2 OW and that number ends up at 90 million OW

The Double Whammy:

People dont come to MJ1 due to it not being actiony fun, those who did see it will notice a noticeable drop in quality to CF, will not attend the OW of MJ2, WOM from the group who attended will spread to those who didnt attend MJ1 in first place, both these crowds dont attend MJ2 OW and that number ends up at 90 million OW

Please for our sake, stop posting.

You just got the impression, US-Box Office died in the last couple of weeks and nobody saw it coming until it was there.

I mean, Mockingjay was a pretty shitty book to begin with, but that's another story.

I think it's a quire shocking Opening. Good old times of mega-hyped blockbusters are gone, no excitement nowadays. :(

This has been the story of 2014. We are still waiting for a legit 100m opener and it's the end of the year already.
  • Like 1