Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

Maybe I spoke too soon about being so happy.

Still, maybe this is understandable. I'm pretty sure it's the same everywhere, but where I live, the hype for MockingJay is NOWHERE NEAR the hype for CF was a year ago. It went from "catching fire in a month! Wanna get a group together to go! Now now now LET'S GET TICKETS!!!" to "MockingJay comes out tomorrow wanna go? sorry I can't tomorrow. okay well then let's go next weekend"

With this 17M number, 158M is not happening, but I think better Thursday-to-weekend multiplier to be much better than CF (I think 140 is still in play).

You're actually trying to be logical in this thread?

Yeah, I'm out folks.

So the midnight number is down 47% from catching fire. That's like....really bad :(

What if the whole weekend is down the same amount over CF? That would mean a 107m OW. That is the absolute worse case scenario I think. I'm still seeing a 140m OW

• Like 1

The fad is already over.

It's posts like this that make me question the sanity of some posters.  Seriously.  Do some of you drop LSD before you log on here in the morning?

• Like 5