Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

Amybody predicting Age Of Ultron to increase over Avengers 1 is insane.

That said, the real meltdowns will happen when Avatar 2 graces us with it's presence. That's going to be a huge drop from the first one (though not on OW of course).

Don't doubt Disney/Marvel though. Right now I'd say 75% chance it decreases, but 25% is still certainly room for reasonable doubt that it doesn't.

• Like 1

How about the fact that everyone on the forum is telling you to trust him? He has proven himself repeatedly for years.

But I don't understand why they trust him. Is it just that he is very good at predicting things or something More?

• Like 1

Am I allowed to ask, do you know why he is right? Does anyone?  :unsure:

I'm so confused >_< everyone is saying "just trust me" but I don't understand why i should

what part of "he has access to the numbers" don't you understand?

• Like 3

I'm so confused >_< everyone is saying "just trust me" but I don't understand why i should

Well don't trust him. LOL Nobody's putting a gun to your head.

• Like 3

She avoided Corona at all cost.

Ew! Corona is PISSWATER!

tumblr_m2czup1cWw1r7zocy.gif

Perv! I was talking about my booze!

Guys, this is what you've been waiting for. Take her out on a date to see Mockingjay Part 1. You'll be helping the box office and you'll be making Kelli an offer she can't refuse.

:ph34r:........

Sorry, I just don't understand why I should believe this guy as speaking truth when I don't know the source :)

I'm sure people have already replied to this (I'm still a few pages behind in my reading), but you can simply look through the last couple of years here for his numbers. They're almost always more accurate than all the early estimates from anywhere "official".

I've also met him in person and gotten firm proof of how he gets the numbers. Trust him more than any other source you can find here -- dude just likes to maintain a low profile.

• Like 4

One of our mods here, baumer, already met RTH in real life, so he knows that RTH is legit and very knowledgable in BO trends.

You don't trust him, that's fine, we're not forcing you to. He has proven time over time, giving us early numbers with high accuracy. So I guess my advice is that hang around and pay notice to his number posts and judge for yourself.

• Like 1

To be fair, can you blame them? The first two movies made a ton of money and MJ1/MJ2 are guaranteed to make a ton of money. Maybe they figure it's OK to save some cash on the marketing campaign. Might hurt the box office some but they might also still come out ahead in that deal.

But I don't care about what makes sense for the studio's profits, I want big Elmo blocked numbers dammit!

• Like 2