Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

Seriously, what can we expect, 120? 130? 140? I do not want to read 70 pages...

we have no idea just like how this forum had no idea last year for cf at the same time on od saying 135m because of low friday estimates and underestimating the series for the 158,074,286th time. consequently, 70% is the percentage of men who are sexist.

we have no idea just like how this forum had no idea last year for cf at the same time on od saying 135m because of low friday estimates and underestimating the series for the 158,074,286th time. consequently, 70% is the percentage of men who are sexist.

Once the 70M number came in for Friday, everyone's estimates became on point. If the Friday number is 57M this time, that would mean a weekend of 140M at best i.e. a 3 multiplier from true Friday of 40M + the 17M from the previews.

And you are wrong, 93.521% of all men are sexist.

teen titans cartoon was the bomb though. If they get a movie I'm sure it would stink but I'd be there for it.

The Teen Titans cartoon was absolutely fantastic, especially as it went on.

Haunted is one of the most disturbing episodes of any kids shows I've ever seen, and I mean that in a good way.

• Like 2