Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

i've happened to notice that lots of people who are big fans of the series aren't even seeing this on opening day, much less midnight. backloaded. call me crazy but 150 is still in play, i mean im3's midnights were lower than mj1's..

True. But IM3's Friday night was popping. They were adding shows left and right on the west coast. I don't see that happening for Mockingjay unfortunately. I was hoping this would happen. Also, THG midnights were bigger than the Avengers midnights. Same thing.

Edited by ECSTASY

Who do you think you are....Ethan Hunt?

iSyyQgy3VR3hU.gif

ok see this is why no one should use that gif except for me. it has to look like she's saying what you wrote, and you only wrote 8 words while clearly she's saying at least about 50. i guess i just have a gift.

iSyyQgy3VR3hU.gif

• Like 1

maybe i just have a feeling. i knew from the moment i saw the opening shots of the cf trailer that it would outgross thg and from my experience watching mj1 i just know it won't do that badly. i guess my love for the series could be biasing me, but love is the one thing that transcends time and space.

I just knew interstellar would outgross Mockingjay part 1 when I saw that second trailer. Look at where that got me.

ok see this is why no one should use that gif except for me. it has to look like she's saying what you wrote, and you only wrote 8 words while clearly she's saying at least about 50. i guess i just have a gift.

iSyyQgy3VR3hU.gif

It doesnt look like shes saying it when you use it either.

• Like 1

iSyyQgy3VR3hU.gif

Sorry, but your gifs are so confusing I didn't know what the point of it was. Glad you finally explained what it ment. If only you would explain some of your other ones. I could post 50 words, but ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that.

iSyyQgy3VR3hU.gif

• Like 3