Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

Expected Interstellar to be a tad closer to BH6 on Friday, hopefully its Saturday increase will be higher than last weeks. A hit from HG was expected, but overseas I think it will produce a respectable hold and a 50+m third weekend. As of the US, now that HG disappoints can it open up a possibility for a strong Thanksgiving weekend for IS especially IMAX still going strong?

Sorry, but your gifs are so confusing I didn't know what the point of it was. Glad you finally explained what it ment. If only you would explain some of your other ones. I could post 50 words, but ain't nobody got time for that. Ain't nobody got time for that.

iSyyQgy3VR3hU.gif

amateur but at least you didn't butcher it. what other gifs need explaining.

Ask Jandrew he is the one who is always questioning your gif. usage. :lol:

Water just ignores me becasue I said Carly Rae Jepsen isnt a real singer and just another product in the manufactured pop music industry.

(And she is).

• Like 4

Water just ignores me becasue I said Carly Rae Jepsen isnt a real singer and just another product in the manufactured pop music industry.

(And she is).

Your just sexist Jandrew and water knows it, so he doesn't respond to you.
  • Like 3