Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

omg in my electronics lecture the prof got us to do these questions and then come up to the front and check our answer, and if we got it right we were "a jedi" and if we got it wrong we "fell to the dark side" right and one person got it wrong but then went up a second time and got it right and the prof was like "you're a jedi now!" and this guy in the front row was like "you can't become a jedi after you've fallen to the dark side!" and the prof was like "ah.. you're right but it's ok" uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. literally the one single overarching plot of all six movies is anakin falling to the dark side and then redeeming himself as a true jedi. what kind of fake fanboys.

• Like 3

thanks but the like economy has long been broken by blankments anyway. that's why likes from me are such a high commodity and trading at a higher price than gold currently. i've only ever given 5 likes.

I'm one of the five! I feel like I'm a part of an exclusive group, like the golden ticket winners:

cy65SH7.jpg

• Like 2

omg in my electronics lecture the prof got us to do these questions and then come up to the front and check our answer, and if we got it right we were "a jedi" and if we got it wrong we "fell to the dark side" right and one person got it wrong but then went up a second time and got it right and the prof was like "you're a jedi now!" and this guy in the front row was like "you can't become a jedi after you've fallen to the dark side!" and the prof was like "ah.. you're right but it's ok" uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. literally the one single overarching plot of all six movies is anakin falling to the dark side and then redeeming himself as a true jedi. what kind of fake fanboys.

iSyyQgy3VR3hU.gif
  • Like 3

Dug The Hunger Games a lot (Saw it twice theatrically), amazed at what a beat-for-beat retread Catching Fire was (and overpraised as Hell) 

Ditto. I was surprised seeing many here preferring CF but maybe the general public, many of whom haven't read the books, felt similarly to the two of us, which might explain MJ's box office results.

• Like 1

when is rth going to post more numbers i want to be gone before it happens for better or for worse.

He may not. If he does, it'll be more like 10:30-11 pacific time. Deadline uses revises their numbers around the same time (and those late-evening estimates usually aren't bad).

• Like 1

you're both using it wrong.

also i just realized that gif is from the 2013 mtv movie awards aka the beginning of catching fire's reign... small world.

I just figured you forgot to put it in your post, so I was just helping you out.