Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

:rofl:

Bravo Tele! The Boyhood bit got me laughing so hard

because that's my big worry about Unbroken 

:ph34r:

Will like in the morning when I get my likes back

I lmfao...always good to see the hitler vid used well...

Summation of what I read of the thread ....

a hot mess, what's new? , 50 shades of grey, tele/ed baby off, everyone using up all their likes, and kells cookies being warm/gooey/tasty while she was getting surprisingly naughty.  Plenty of lol moments, bravo. 

• Like 3

Look, no trilogy has ever had 3 400 million films.  3 300+ Million is still fantastic.  But you can't force a franchise down audiences throats.  We just saw a hunger games movie last year.  Hollywood needs to let these franchises breath.   Lucas had the best strategy for a franchise.  3 year separation.  Let audiences anticipate the next movie.   "Mockingjay" numbers are fine.   Also PLEASE stop splitting finale's into Two Parts and dragging out books that aren't that long.  

• Like 3

Look, no trilogy has ever had 3 400 million films. 3 300+ Million is still fantastic. But you can't force a franchise down audiences throats. We just saw a hunger games movie last year. Hollywood needs to let these franchises breath. Lucas had the best strategy for a franchise. 3 year separation. Let audiences anticipate the next movie. "Mockingjay" numbers are fine. Also PLEASE stop splitting finale's into Two Parts and dragging out books that aren't that long.

Yeah..... if it was the finale, it would probably have grossed 400m again, and we would have the first trilogy with each film grossing 400m+.
  • Like 3

I wonder what this means for TA 3 part 1?

Will it fall big?

I think they if they have Loki pulling off a Vegeta against Thanos I think it will be still big. 

Vegeta against Frieza, Vegeta against Cell, or Vegeta against Buu and Bobbidi?

Yeah..... if it was the finale, it would probably have grossed 400m again, and we would have the first trilogy with each film grossing 400m+.

Thank You.  But business wise Lion's Gate wanted that other Billion they will probably get from Mockingjay 2.  Don't get me wrong, I guess the 2-Part finale worked for Potter and Twilight but it's clear maybe some audiences might be skipping Mockingjay cause they know it's not the "FINALE" per say, there will be another part next year. 

• Like 1