Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

:ph34r:

Tele, is that you ?

I mean, there are so many details in the text that come from this board, it has to be someone from this board and since we know you are an editor, a video like this wouldn't take much time from you to do...

• Like 1

What? When/where? Did you have a conversation?

I have to meet Jolie. I should stalk a premiere or something. She's in NYC as we speak.

I have a friend who met Brangelina at a private Maleficent premiere here in the UK back in April. Her current Facebook profile pic is of her and Rita Ora...

I have no idea how she meets these celebrities  :lol:

Tele, is that you ?

I mean, there are so many details in the text that come from this board, it has to be someone from this board and since we know you are an editor, a video like this wouldn't take much time from you to do...

I did do it. Nothing to do with editing, though, there are places that generate the meme for you. :lol:

• Like 2

Originally in the reviews when I had seen about the violence, it wasn't too much of a surprise and I don't know I've always felt the first one was the one most violent..but oh man they were right on the money about this one. Holy shit!

These scenes I felt broke away from the YA label in my opinion it's much more mature and graphic..

One of my favorite scenes was the

Hanging Tree scene when these people sang along with her and when they confronted the Capitol almost in near tears

I also really like what they did with Coin, because some people may not have any idea what is COMING.

I really liked her character which is probably a

bad thing..

• Like 1

I have a friend who met Brangelina at a private Maleficent premiere here in the UK back in April. Her current Facebook profile pic is of her and Rita Ora...

I have no idea how she meets these celebrities :lol:

Yeah I don't understand people who are constantly trying to do that (I mean Rita Ora, why?) but I'd love to meet Jolie. She and Brad apparently spend hours at their premieres taking selfies with fans and signing autographs which I wouldn't really expect.

• Like 1

I did do it. Nothing to do with editing, though, there are places that generate the meme for you. :lol:

ZnqQ5.gif

Well done sir, that was hilarious.

But you know what got me into thinking it was you, the digital/35mm/I max bit, only a movie tech/nerd would talk about this stuff.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 3

So, if Mockingjay follows

Catching Fire exactly

Fri: 55m

Sat: 40.8m

Sun: 26.8m

Wknd: 122.6m

DOM: 326.1m

It's going to have to either have a much stronger weekend multiplier or stronger legs than Catching Fire if it wants to be the #1 domestic movie of the year.

It won't do just 40m on Sat. Subtract the previews from Fri and you should be pretty close.

Edited by Elessar

dear north american audiences,

tumblr_inline_mtpooohuOl1rnvihh.png

what the fuck is wrong with you?

Maybe they are just getting tired of being milked for all their money with these "Part 1's" and "Part 2's" of the same books.

• Like 2

You're such a liar.

I hate all of you. So much.

I think CJOHN had sexual intercourse with someone in the playground at 2AM. True Story.

But since it happened in the playground, people think CJOHN....

and that's that...

MJ1 looks like shit.

Maybe they are just getting tired of being milked for all their money with these "Part 1's" and "Part 2's" of the same books.

Maybe but the drop is the biggest of the part 1s so far which is normal because you also have to consider that CF had a very big ow.

As I say in my meltdown post, even Twihards showed up more on ow for a movie (Breaking Dawn Part 1) where even less events happen than in MJ1.

I think the guys at Lionsgate are pretty mad right now even it s till a win/win for them, I am sure they didn't expect such a big drop, well nobody did actually except one or two lonely haters of the saga or the Mockingjay book.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1

STILL BAD. Stupid MJ1. Both movies did complete shit. 

Imagine how bad Interstellar would have dropped if Mockingjay 1 hadn't tripped over its box office prospects like JLaw on the red carpet.

Fate, sir, has done you a kindness.

• Like 1