Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

Nah, not really. Some people with low balling predictions when they haven't even seen the movie at all, and or trashing it.

You don't need to have seen a movie in order to make box office predictions. If you did, then this whole forum would be pointless. If anything, it's much easier to predict for a film you haven't seen as you are less biased.

• Like 3

Opening Day :
THG : 67,263
THG2 : 70,95
THG3 : 55

Opening Day /wo Midnight Seances :
THG : 47.5
THG2 : 45.95
THG3 : 38

%MidnightSeances / OD :
THG : 29%
THG2 : 35%
THG3 : 31%
Edited by Neity

You don't need to have seen a movie in order to make box office predictions. If you did, then this whole forum would be pointless. If anything, it's much easier to predict for a film you haven't seen as you are less biased.

Or more biased for a film you want to succeed.

Catching Fire dropped 24% from its Friday plus previews, my personal prediction was that it'll drop around 32% from Friday, I don't see how that's unreasonable.

lol for some reason i substracted 17 from 55 and got 48.  :blush: 

40m for Sat sounds reasonable.

• Like 1

It doesn't matter if you're less biased about this movie, doesn't mean you couldn't be biased about another movie hence lowball predictions.

• Like 2

It doesn't matter if you're less biased about this movie, doesn't mean you couldn't be biased about another movie hence lowball predictions.

It's not actually low balling. It's based on solid facts. Bad reviews and bad marketing already exclude the chance of this movie having better holds than Catching Fire. Most likely, it'll follow Deathly Hallows Part 1, maybe a tad better. It'll finish with 128-130 AT MOST.

• Like 3

What? When/where? Did you have a conversation?

I have to meet Jolie. I should stalk a premiere or something. She's in NYC as we speak.

It was at a coffee shop in the West Village about 2 1/2 years ago. I was stopping for a drink while riding my bike. As I walked out, I was looking down at my phone and I bumped into her as she entered. I looked up and was face-to-face with a long time crush (with her son). I apologized profusely and she laughed, being a doll about it. She looked beautiful and smelled GREAT.

• Like 2

It's not actually low balling. It's based on solid facts. Bad reviews and bad marketing already exclude the chance of this movie having better holds than Catching Fire. Most likely, it'll follow Deathly Hallows Part 1, maybe a tad better. It'll finish with 128-130 AT MOST.

Solid facts? :rofl: oh my God, bad reviews you're defining the movie by that? You're generalizing. Not every review is bad, while I won't deny there are bad reviews. But come on, seriously.

It was at a coffee shop in the West Village about 2 1/2 years ago. I was stopping for a drink while riding my bike. As I walked out, I was looking down at my phone and I bumped into her as she entered. I looked up and was face-to-face with a long time crush (with her son). I apologized profusely and she laughed, being a doll about it. She looked beautiful and smelled GREAT.

Would've been devastating if she had smelled really bad.

• Like 5

That's fucking beautiful.

I saw Rihanna at CVS in LA. The bitch ignored everyone.

• Like 2

Solid facts? :rofl: oh my God, bad reviews you're defining the movie by that? You're generalizing. Not every review is bad, while I won't deny there are bad reviews. But come on, seriously.

It's going to affect its opening nonetheless. Anyway, just wait till Sunday weekend estimations come in and see for yourself.