Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

I post on a box office message board several times a day and I loved Catching Fire, yet somehow I still kinda forgot this was coming out this week until I checked Fandango yesterday. The buzz just isn't there. I know this sounds like revisionist history already, but last year, I knew a ton of people seeing CF at midnight, and I went with a big group. This year, nada. Not a peep from most people I know. It just seems like deflated hype, and I think it is entirely because it is a part one. Period. It completely and totally drained my anticipation for this movie, even after the great last one. I don't care to see it for at least a few days.

• Like 2

Well in other news I got rejected from that job I was interviewing for, only took them 4 weeks to let me know. And then the next day my work asked me if I want to join a project where I would have to move to Singapore for a year. And I have until Monday to decide. So. Yeah.

Oh :( But Singapore might be nice. Heard it's the safest country on earth, even though privacy might not be so valued as in the US. But I'd like to go there.

• Like 2

Well in other news I got rejected from that job I was interviewing for, only took them 4 weeks to let me know. And then the next day my work asked me if I want to join a project where I would have to move to Singapore for a year. And I have until Monday to decide. So. Yeah.

I think you should do it. How often would any of us get the opportunity to go abroad for a year and get paid to do it?

• Like 5

Besides Potter, who else legit got a bump domestically from "finale factor?"

ROTS

BD2 if you go by its total, not just domestic.

And you have no idea what the Friday is at this point.

You have no idea what the weekend is or what the multiplier will be.

• Like 1

Well that's a great opportunity but Singapore is pretty conservative and homophobic just FYI. You've probably done some research already though.

• Like 1

DH2 was based off one of the best books in the series.....

Ok.  It doesn't matter what anyone says.  You will believe what you want.  

Not that anyone cares, but I'm staying out of this thread.  The gloating, doom and gloom, meltdown, hyperbole, antagonism, trolling and just plain ignorance is really confounding at times.