Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

I actually didn't see this dropping off much. And, truthfully, we'll have to wait until Sunday to see just how much it did drop from CF's OW. But, Twilight's Part 1 in the ballpark of all the other Twilight OW, aside from the initial film of course. And, Potter's Part 1, if it had 3D, likely would've been in the $145M+ range, which isn't terribly far off from DHP2's OW.

• Like 1

Stunning. The Hunger Games already has theaters sold out for the whole weekend and shows are being added in tons of them. It is going to destroy the OW of CF.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Stunning. The Hunger Games already has theaters sold out for the whole weekend and shows are being added in tons of them. It is going to destroy the OW of CF.

I'm glad it's doing well there. Here there's no sellout. Interstellar had a quite a few sellouts today, in it's third weekend. Island of Lemurs: Madagascar (the WB documentary) sold out a 400 seats IMAX show for the next Wednesday in minutes, yet MJ is not able to sell out a 100 seats show. It's just disheartening.

Edited by James
  • Like 1

I know me too :)

Very glad to hear :D

And you know I felt like the conversation scenes were limited, there wasn't an entire long scene of just talking..

There was always something happening to keep you interested in the story. The last ten minutes, my heart was racing so fast..Oh my God.

• Like 1

My theatre was only about 50% full last night; which is just a bit more than the Maze Runner. One of my friends who I went with saw CF the Thursday sneaks last year and she said MJ was much more "crowded" than CF was last year.

I'm glad it's doing well there. Here there's no sellout. Interstellar had a quite a few sellouts today, in it's third weekend. Island of Lemurs: Madagascar (the WB documentary) sold out a 400 seats IMAX show for the next Wednesday in minutes, yet MJ is not able to sell lout a 100 seats show. It's just disheartening.

Kinda hilarious people would rather see a documentary on Lemurs than MJ1. :lol:

• Like 2