Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

So can someone do a weekend break down of the MJ1 number? What are we looking at?

Also been gone at the theater, did I miss anything major? I kinda feel like it cuz this thread increased like 60 pages while I was gone. Why are we selling milk and cookies?

Edited by Jandrew

Every single post I did concerning numbers got ignored, even if some of them were requested and some of them just later repeated by others and surprisingly appreciated.

It's really nice to see, that you just have no chance here, if you don't want to talk about your cucumber.

Just feelgood-time, if you came here to discuss the numbers and the excitement, they bring with them.

The same problem as ever, no profile pic, no buddy fun, no party. Have fun.

• Like 2

So can someone do a weekend break down of the MJ1 number? What are we looking at?

Also been gone at the theater, did I miss anything major? I kinda feel like it cuz this thread increased like 60 pages while I was gone. Why are we selling milk and cookies?

They are my cookies, moist freshly baked ooey gooey chocolate cookies. Unfortunately they are gone. Have to bake more.

Chewy has milk though, want some?

• Like 2

Right now per Variety $54m Fri (including $17m Thur) for a $125m w/e

Unless the cookies are gluten free I can't have any so I don't care. :angry:

This is probably the randiest weekend thread ever, we dropped any hint of subtlety 50 pages ago

It's all that pent up sexual frustration from too many enforced tame w/e threads.

• Like 2