CJohn

The Expendables 4 | Chinese co-production | Scenes will be filmed in China. Stallone back in

The Expendables 3′s PG-13 ‘A Horrible Miscalculation’ Says Stallone

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/385813-sylvester-stallone-calls-the-expendables-3s-pg-13-rating-a-horrible-miscalculation#/slide/1

Lionsgate must be truly desperate if an Expendables 4 is in the plans.

• Like 1

After a rumored 190M budget on Expendables 3, this one may cost 250M.

Expendables 3 had a $90 million budget.

http://www.theguardian.com/film/filmblog/2013/aug/08/bruce-willis-1m-per-day-expendables-3

The Expendables 3 reportedly has a budget of $90m (£58m), with the first two instalments having taken a combined $574m (£370m) worldwide. It will hit cinemas in August 2014.

Edited by Alpha
  • Like 1

http://www.thewrap.com/2014-was-the-year-of-few-flops-but-guess-the-one-box-office-megabomb/

The 2014 box office is down about four percent from last year and ithas hit some historic lows along the way, but there's been just one megabudget movie bomb.

That would be “The Expendables 3,” the most recent installment in Sly Stallone's bad-ass geezer action series from Avi Lerner‘s Millennium Films and Nu Image. It had a $190 million production budget but opened to just $15.8 million in August, after a hacked version of the film was leaked online weeks before it opened. It limped to $39 million domestically for distributor Lionsgate, but did better overseas with $167 million.

WHY?

Dammit Poke because with all that old geezer talent they should be able to make a great teamup movie that rocks.

Lets give them another shot at gettting it right. Expendables 1 was very good and I liked alot of part 2.. :) They still need to get back to expendables one in story and content but take it to the next level to win back those fans domestically and expand OS bigtime

• Like 1

Dammit Poke because with all that old geezer talent they should be able to make a great teamup movie that rocks.

Lets give them another shot at gettting it right. Expendables 1 was very good and I liked alot of part 2.. :) They still need to get back to expendables one in story and content but take it to the next level to win back those fans domestically and expand OS bigtime

I doubt they will.

If anything Expendables 4 will be more of Stallone's ego taking front and center, unless the producers learned their lessons

Also today's moviegoers aren't all that interested in seeing the action stars of the 1980's on the big screen anymore. The value and uniqueness of The Expendables franchise has run it's course at this point.

Time to let this franchise rest once and for all.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 1

I doubt they will.

If anything Expendables 4 will be more of Stallone's ego taking front and center, unless the producers learned their lessons

Also today's moviegoers aren't all that interested in seeing the action stars of the 1980's on the big screen anymore. The value and uniqueness of The Expendables franchise has run it's course at this point.

Time to let this franchise rest once and for all.

What if they managed to get the fans alien  or vs the predator plot made. Heh

I bet this would perk your interest again my friend.. I really hope they take the 4th and add a monster Genre or sci-fix mix to it.

Folks would show.. I think Stallone has learned his lesson, not to bs around and make such a star studded cast limited by him

wanted to relive his glory days.

What if they managed to get the fans alien  or vs the predator plot made. Heh

I bet this would perk your interest again my friend.. I really hope they take the 4th and add a monster Genre or sci-fix mix to it.

Folks would show.. I think Stallone has learned his lesson, not to bs around and make such a star studded cast limited by him

wanted to relive his glory days.

Well one can only hope.

At the very least this film is R and hopefully it doesn't feature junior expendables like the last.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 1