Olive

Official Weekend Est: MJ1 56.9M Penguins 25.8m BH6 18.77m Interstellar 15.8M

Nemo is a film that is often discussed, Lots of people go over to other peoples houses to watch Nemo. Last year in Spanish we had a project where we had to make peniatas and I think 4 or 5 people made theirs Nemo. THe only things more common were a deerbras and  pigs.

Okay, thanks for the explanation. It must be a generational thing. Or a regional thing.

• Like 1

Must be a regional thing then cause we have plenty in the Oklahoma / Texas part of the country.

Matter of fact my daughter has a set of Nemo cups that we bought at Walmart just two weeks ago.

Maybe in the Midwest it just isn't as popular.

Almost no one here is talking about Mokinjay. Is it much more interesting to talk about a flopping movie from a moribund animation studio?

What is there to talk about MJ? We all know MJ1 will end up with 320-330m DOM. Maybe a bit worse if it end up having poorer legs. Its boxoffice run is pretty boring so far. :sleep:

Don't talk to adults that way, young man.

Moana has a better chance at fulfilling expectations than those two do, IMO. Plus you are also comparing sequels to original ideas, it's pretty much a different ballgame. 

What expectations are those? I would imagine TS4 predicts would range from 375-450M and Dory from 315-450M.