A Marvel Fanboy

Dreamworks Animation: What Went Wrong?

DWA spent four Shrek films and one spinoff mocking a flopping Disney.

Now everyone is mocking DWA, while Disney has made the big comeback! :rofl:

KFP3 has China...So that alone will help it being huge WW. It has February to itself. Better choice than the dumped crap in February, like the Ben-Hur remake.

And don't forget..Croods 2 & HTTYD3 are looking for a considerate WW increase thanks to China.

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34

No, no, Cars 2, though a despicable piece of cynically commercial shit, was not a bomb, it actually made good money. And it wasn't made by a top tier Pixar director.

No, I'm talking REAL bombs, and REAL directors here. And not just one - but many!!

Many? Only two movies come to my mind - Tomorrowland and John Carter.
  • Like 1

Lol I just had the "one/many" discussion with my brother yesterday and we came to the conclusion, that "many" implies a large number of something ;)

Their respective life-action movies were bombs, but I think both have sure-fire hits with Dory/Incredibles 2, so it's fine. You cannot have everything.