A Marvel Fanboy

Dreamworks Animation: What Went Wrong?

Some of those dates are off. What was FOX thinking that is when Avatar 2 is supposed to be released.

Maybe they're not releasing it that day?Anyway, I love it when we get these bundle pack release date announcements. Lots of interesting developments with this news. Edited by tribefan695

Maybe they're not releasing it that day?Anyway, I love it when we get these bundle pack release date announcements. Lots of interesting developments with this news.

You would think they would considering Avatar's success. Anyways studios have released movies on the same day. Also look at Dec. 2009 can move it forward a week.Me too, these bundle packs are great. Hoping for next a Marvel one through 2018.
  • Like 1

They may end up moving it should Avatar 2 show some real progression. Probably just a week later, though.DWA's position right now is pretty unprecedented. I don't think any animation studio has been able to churn out quality entertainment at the rate they're planning on doing it up to this point. The list really needs to be seen to be able to comprehend its magnitude:The Croods - March 22, 2013Turbo – July 19, 2013Mr. Peabody & Sherman - November 1, 2013Me And My Shadow – March 14, 2014How To Train Your Dragon 2 – June 20, 2014Happy Smekday! – November 26, 2014The Penguins Of Madagascar – March 27, 2015Trolls (working title) – June 5, 2015B.O.O.: Bureau of Otherworldly Operations – November 6, 2015Mumbai Musical (working title) – December 19, 2015Kung Fu Panda 3 – March 18, 2016How To Train Your Dragon 3 – June 18, 2016

Edited by tribefan695
  • Like 1

Boo U has been in development a long time at DWA. If anything, I'd say it is Pixar that could be accused of ripping off. Why does that matter, the GA isn't going to that, the only thing they will know is MU came out first.

I think now that DWA own Classic Media, I bet they'll probably include Casper in the movie.

• Like 1

What, with Monsters Inc? Even if that's true, I think the statute of limitations has long past where you could accuse a film that came out first of ripping off one that came out later.

You mean like Antz and Bugs Life?Do you remember the stink all about those movies? Edited by iEye