grim22

Ready Player One | March 29, 2018 | Spielberg directing | No untagged spoilers allowed

6 hours ago, The Futurist said:

Frop the Overpaid Tool that brought you :

Jurassic Park, The Lost World

Terminal

Hook

I'll gladly take one film from this "tool" than an outtake from the overrated manboys that make up the superhero crap you idolize fron Feige and his stable of hacks.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, dashrendar44 said:

Something I haven't seen been adressed but is it me or the main actor looks like a young Spielberg before he became The Beard?

Steven-Spielberg_sugarlandexpress.jpg

ready-player-one-comic-con-trail.jpg

Completely different glasses

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

A few more positives came in and the movie is up to 81% with a 7.2/10 avg rating.

Only 1 rotten among the last 20 reviews. Certified fresh seems like just a formality at this rhythm.

But I'll repeat myself and say what I like the most about it all are the reviews themselves. People seem to be having some real good fun with this movie.

Edited by Arlborn
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

Only 1 rotten among the last 20 reviews. Certified fresh seems like just a formality at this rhythm.

But I'll repeat myself and say what I like the most about it all are the reviews themselves. People seem to be having some real good fun with this movie.

Makes a change from just a month or two where people kept proclaiming it would bomb or be the worst movie ever! 

Edited by Jonwo
  • Like 1

These established directors that hate comic book movies, are trying to tap into the newly created, and lucrative, "fan boy" demo 😂. Because the alternative, in this era,  is 22M opening weekends 😂.

The alternative that these directors are finding acceptable is video game adaptations. They seem to also be experimenting with anime live action/CGI. 

You sense that an uprising is coming, against this CBM shut out dominance 😂